Chapter 21

"No and stop doing that or I will find Kane and beat his ass, do you want that?" she gasped but stopped fighting me.

She walked into my locker room and took in the mess as the coffee table was tipped and there were two dents in the locker.

I immediately locked the door as she turned to face me, "This... was because of me.."

"NO!" I lied and she probably knew it and I knew her anger was dying down but I actually wanted her to be angry at me for some reason I liked seeing her go off on me and scream at the top of her lungs cause I feel like with her brother she hasn't been able to do that which is weird as I'm the last person any one should be shouting at.

"Obviously.." she shrugged and I realized she believed me but before I could tell her it was because of her she continued.

"Anyway the Mark thing wasn't planned and.."

"I heard you the first time!" it came out much harsh than I expected but I didn't care. "You could have called me you knew I was in the hotel somewhere!"

"Called you? You never bothered calling me the entire week and you expect me to call you in my fucking time of need! Wow how fucking concei..." she shook her head and I lunged forward and gripped her face and kissed her.

She bit down hard on my tongue that I tried to force in which caused me to back up and she slapped me and moved towards the door. I immediately grabbed her arm and pulled her to me and sucked on her neck while my other arm held her against me as she tried to fight. "Let me fucking go!"

"Do not even think of giving me a fucking low blow" I growled against her ear.

"You are such a fuck..." she didn't get a chance to finish as I kissed her again and forced my tongue in fast ,she wasn't kissing me back but I didn't get bitten either.

Her hands still pushed against my chest and I held onto her more as both my hands held her hips and pulled her against me and I know she felt me as I pushed my pelvis against her stomach.

"Stop fighting me!" I screamed through my teeth and glared at her and she had a look on her face that I couldn't decipher but I leaned down again and she still wasn't kissing me back which pissed me off even more.

"Kiss me!" It felt as if she was enjoying torturing me..

"NO!" she looked up into my eyes and I let her go and smashed another dent into the cupboard and she jumped.

"You are such a fucking baby!" she shouted from behind me as I prepared to lift the couch .

I turned around to face her and dropped the couch back down, "What the hell did you just say?"

I glared at her and I could tell she was scared but I couldn't control my anger as I was already pissed and I needed to fuck her and then she refused me and now she was calling me a fucking baby.

"You heard me!" she moved closer to me as she folded her arms.

I could feel my fists clenching at my sides as I resisted the urge to hit the wall. I wanted to push past her so I could go beat someone's face as she was the last one I wanted to hurt.

But she moved in front of me, "MOVE!" she rolled her eyes at me and then leaned up and kissed me but this time I wasn't returning it.

She broke the kiss and smirked at me, "Brock.." she whispered against my lips and had the most innocent look on her face as her green eyes stared into mine.

I chuckled for a bit as I wondered if she even realized what she did to me at that moment. I then gripped her face in my hands and kissed her hard and I felt her hand grip my neck as the other held onto my arm.