Chapter 20

RAW

It had been a hectic busy week as Hell in a Cell was creeping in. As usual I haven’t spoken to Brock not that I tried to because I believe he was at fault. He didn’t have to take the whole Kane thing so seriously.

“You wanna stop for some coffee?” Marks voice broke me from my thoughts and I shook my head.

Kane was being held up at a meeting and since Paige wasn’t on tonight I figured I’d just ask Mark for a lift as we were in the same hotel.

“Hows things with you and your brother?”

“I honestly don’t know his hot and cold but I don’t really care that much at the moment. Kane is doing a pretty good job at getting his head straight I guess” Mark chuckled as we pulled into the arena.

“You guys make a good team I assume that’s why you have red going on” he referred to my streaks and I smiled as it hung over my black tank top and grey pencil skirt which stopped mid-thigh.

He then shut the engine off and got out as I followed and we both headed for the booth. “You’re opening the show tonight right?”

BROCK POV

I had been listening to Paul going over our schedule for the next week and I had a killer headache as we walked into the arena. I was looking over an email I got on my phone when I heard Marks voice.

“Well actually Stone Cold is…”as I looked up I saw his back turned to me as he was taking out his luggage and that’s when I realized who he was talking to.

“Stone cold really? OH my word his the bes…” she was bending down to retrieve her bags I guess and her voice got muffled.

The skirt was so short it just covered her beautiful behind as she bent over and I could feel a stirring in my trackpants. I hadn’t spoken to her since about a week ago and here she was travelling with another man I despised after she argued so much about Kane being her only travelling partner and now she just went with him.

I didn’t know what I was more pissed about the fact that she so easily chose other people over me or that she was wearing that and driving me fucking crazy. I just knew I was pissed and frustrated, she was laughing at something he said as he took his bags and threw one of hers over his shoulder and I knew she would see me soon.

“Damn Taker you got a diva companion man?” I heard his voice behind me and just as I heard it Mckenzie turned and her eyes went wide as she saw me and I realized I was glaring at her but I wanted her to know I was pissed.

Mark didn’t notice as he immediately hugged Steve Austin who approached them.
“No man this is Kenzie…” he trailed off introducing them and she focused on him and I immediately walked away and kicked some random shit that was in my way.

“Brock you need to focus you’re not in high sch….”
“Shut it! Im not in the mood!”

I was standing behind the curtain listening to Undertaker going off in the ring and after a few more seconds I walked out onto the stage. I hadn’t seen Mckenzie yet but then again I went into my locker immediately after seeing her before and only left it now.

Paul was rambling on and on but I heard Mark cut him off and he immediately challenged me and in the mood that I was in I found it perfect. I heard Paul telling me how much of a bad idea it was and I jumped onto the ring. I smirked as I knew what I would do to him, but then I figured I would save it for Sunday and chuckled as I got down.

“Find something to do!” I spat out at Paul as we approached the locker.

“We’re suppose to be heading back to the hotel” he nagged and I glared at him.

“Well I'm not, so just go back and I’ll see you at the fucking meeting tomorrow" I walked in and slammed the door.

I immediately opened it again and saw Paul nowhere and I was happy. The last thing I needed was him nagging on my head like he was  my wife or something, there was a reason I got divorced.

I walked by Kane’s office and the door was open with The Authority in there and since her brother was in there I knew she wouldn’t be. The fact that Kane was here had me confused as to why she hadn’t came with him.

I didn’t know where she could be, I wanted to walk past Marks but I didn’t feel like a confrontation even though that was what I would be getting with her. As I walked further I saw her sitting on one of the equipment boxes and she was talking to a crew member.

I walked over as fast as I could , “MOVE!” the poor guy didn’t even bother speaking and I wanted to smile at how easy it was but I didn’t.

“You are such a dick!” she rolled her eyes and I chuckled a bit even though I didn’t want to.

“Why are you here?” she asked as he ran her hands through her hair and then looked up at me with those green eyes that fucking killed me.

“Why were you driving with Mark?” the words were out before I could stop them.

“I fucking knew it .I was so stupid to think maybe just maybe you would come and apologize to me but no, your male fucking ego is the only thing that matters!” she hopped off the thing and walked out of the arena and I ran after her , grabbed her arm and she turned to face me.

“Apologize for what exactly?”

“Seriously?” she spat out, “you fucking went off on me over my friend and then just left like that!”

“With fucking reason! You rub it in my face every fucking time and now I fucking see you arriving with Mark when he and I have the exact same fucking schedules but yet you can go with him so eas….” I couldn’t control myself anymore as I was screaming at her but it pissed me off.

“It wasn’t like it was planned! Kane got held up and Mark’s room was on my floor so I just asked him it wasn’t a big fucking deal I don’t get why you are getting so upset!” she glared at me as her hands wavered and I realized I could see her nipples were hard through her top which meant she wasn’t wearing a bra and it was a bit chilly outside but I didn’t have a jacket and seeing that made me look over how she was dressed again.

“Brock! You aren’t even listening to me!” she screamed and folded her arms pushing up her cleavage more its like she was taunting me, I had heard what she said but I needed something else first.

“Come!” I gripped her arm and pulled her into the building again.

“Let fucking go of me!” she whispered and tried to get loose.