Chapter 83

ITS MY BIRRRRTHDAY!!!!!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS UPDATE!!!!

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in the hotel room and I recalled falling asleep in the limo.

I saw my jeans lying on the chair in the corner as well as Brock's trackpants and tee and I realized my head was resting on his arm.

I heard deep breathing behind me and when I turned there weren't blue eyes staring back at me as I had become used to when waking up next to him.

He was lying on his back and his eyes were closed as he was still asleep which rarely happened . The last time I thought it did he told me he just pretended to be asleep so I could cook for him but this time that wasn't the case.

I figured it must've been from what happened last night as Paige had showed me a YouTube clip of it briefly and I hated that I wasn't there to meet him at the Gorilla but instead with John.

I traced my fingers along his jaw and I saw it flinch a bit and I stopped and stared at him. This sleeping beast was everything I never knew I wanted in life.

Yes he had his episodes of going off on me and confusing me but all of that has helped me grow so much over all of these months. I hated that I had made him upset about going public and he even tried to dismiss it last night as he wanted to make me feel better , but I knew it bothered him.

But I didn't know what telling people would do after I already denied it just a week ago. I didn't care about them as long as he loved me I would be happy and they didn't need to know that . We had just gotten back together and the last thing I needed was us being bombarded as we were still dealing with the few people who knew trying to tear us apart.

"Its rude to stare.." I heard his husky voice break my thoughts and I realized he was lazily staring at me.

"You're so cute when you're sleeping " I blurted out and he stared at me confused.

"How are you feeling today?" I continued as I knew he didn't know how to respond to what I had said before.

I traced my fingers along his stomach which was bruised and I knew it was because of John Cena's blows as well as the beat down.

"Kenz.." he whispered and took my hand in his and turned so that he looked directly into my eyes.

"He hurt you so I hurt him and yeah both of us fucking paid for that impulsive move so you don't get to feel bad okay? You got attacked by Charlotte and Summer and me by those other fuckers but you're here with me now and if I have to even think about anyone else right now I would most likely wreck a hotel room"

I sighed and I saw a small smirk on his face.

"What?"

I whispered and he immediately pulled me on top of him and I soon realized why he had that look on his face as I felt him pressing against me.

"You're the only person in my life that I hate going off on.." he whispered and before I could respond he pulled me down into a kiss.

I hated that he didn't give me a chance to respond but then again I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have known what to say.

I felt his fingers hook into the sides of my underwear and I knew all he wanted to do was to be as close to me as possible and I didn't deny him as his touch was all I needed to forget all the horrible things that had happened.