Chapter 42

It was mine and Paige's turn as the group shoot was over and we just had our pair shoot left as most of the divas were changing and getting ready to leave when I saw Lana and Rusev approaching me.

"Do it!" she told him and I looked over at Paige and she was just as confused as I was.

"I'm sorry for attacking you before McKenzie.." he quietly said and I realized that my friend Lana was most likely not happy about what he did while he was with Summer.

I didn't like him that much but he was engaged to her so I simply smiled, "Its okay that's in the past!"

Lana hugged me and said we should get together as they left and I still saw no sign of Brock or Kev.

"I think they went to get some lunch, I'm sure they couldn't wait I mean its almost 5 they'll be back soon" she shrugged and I nodded as I adjusted my red bikini which I was sure was a size too small as my cleavage was suffocating in it and trying to get free.

There were no other sizes and I wished that the Bella's were here for the shoot as Nikki and I had a similar body. My bottoms didn't leave much for the imagination either and Paige's seemed to be the right fit but I decided not to care as it was suppose to be a sexy shoot anyway.

"You ladies are looking hot!" he winked at us and I smiled as I saw him stare a bit too long but I didn't know which one of us he was taking in so I just ignored it as we dived into the pool.

"Okay so Mckenzie ...and er Paige slowly walk up together" we did as he said and in the corner of my eye through the glass doors I saw Brock and Kevin enter and look around as they were probably wondering where we were.

Kev saw us and sat on the couch facing us while Brock sat down as well but was busy on his phone.

"Okay now stand facing each other and look down and on 3 flip your hair back and turn to the camera"

We waited for the count and as we turned my eyes met with Brock's as his were wide ,I wasn't sure why though but he was definitely staring at me.

We did a couple more partner shots and then he suggested we do some more single ones and I sat poolside watching Paige and she was great, my back was turned to Brock but I knew his eyes were on me.

"Come on Kenz!" I heard the photographer shouting and was taken aback but he probably heard Paige call me that during shoots.

Paige smiled and stood on the spot I had been and watched me.

"Okay I want you to dive into the pool okay?"

I nodded and dived in yet again but as I was about to resurface I felt something and it was the the strings of my bikini holding it together in the front breaking.

"You okay down there?"

I heard the photographer shouting and I covered my now revealed chest with the bikini as I held it together with one hand and got out.

"Uhm it broke..." I tried to smile even though I felt embarrassed as I saw Paige chuckling .

"Uhm we can work with that just toss the top and cover it with your arms" he smiled and I just stared at him."Come on it will be a great shot trust me"

I looked over at Brock but realized Paige was blocking him so I ended up looking at her and she raised her thumbs excitedly so I nodded and did what he said making sure I wasn't flashing to anyone as I pulled my different poses.

"So hot Kenz! That's a wrap come and check it out!" Paige and I walked over to him as we stared and they were great.

Paige left and I relooked at the pictures just to make sure I hadn't revealed anything when I felt a hand on my back.