Chapter 58

A/N:

Sigh so remember how yesterday I was saying how I was avoiding my social media to not get results well unfortunately I forgot to turn off my notifications and some idiot commented on my photo and revealed it and all i can say is ?!?!?!?!

I mean I don't exactly know what happened but I know who won and I'm so sad :( Like I cant even function right now not what I wanted at all but I promised you guys an update :)

I have another playlist which will appear at the end and since most of us might not like what went down at the Rumble I'll be updating again later to get our minds off it :)

LIVE EVENT

I hadn't told anyone I was in town a day earlier as I just wanted to be on my own. The only person that contacted me was Steve to check if I was okay . I texted a simple Yes and continued to drown myself under the covers in my hotel room. I knew he wasn't himself ever since that day but I didn't think he would leave me.

After crying endlessly I started thinking about what he said and I understood well kinda what he was trying to do, but the bigger part of me was screaming letting me know I was just too much for him. I had bared my soul to him and he was done with me.

He was all I needed , all I needed was his arms around me and I felt home and now I was homeless. Its sounds silly but that's how I felt , I took comfort in the fact that he was the beast and fearless in every way and that's why I thought he would be able to handle anything including me, the me that was hidden, the me that Eric had created ...

I was heading over to the arena for a live event that I couldn't even get out of due to my week off. I wore my wrestling gear which was my black wrestling tights and crop bra thing with boots and threw over a huge hoody. The sooner I got done there , the better. I only realized once I got to the arena and headed to the bathroom to take off my hoody that I was wearing Brock's Go to Hell Tour one. I sighed as I threw it over my shoulders and headed out.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail simply because I was too late to get my hair styled. I waited at the gorilla position for Paige to show as we had a match against each other.