Chapter 27

BROCK POV

I was getting impatient so I figured I would go up to the room and check if she was even still there as she hadn't responded to my texts and I had left her alone the entire afternoon.

I didn't get far until I spotted her, she was pushing through the crowd and seemed irritated, she was wearing my merch and I loved it and I couldn't wait to rip it off of her later.

I saw some guy grab her arm and I immediately walked through to get to her as she turned to face him.

"Sorry not interested!" I would've been smiling had I not been glaring at the guy who touched what was mine.

I was so wrapped up in focusing on the guy I hadn't noticed Kenz until she hugged me around my waist and I saw the guy get up in the corner of my eye,which was good as I was ready to beat the shit out of him or knock him out.

I stared down at her as I was confused as to why she hugged me and I was upset about the fucking idiot.

She moved back and I touched her lower back as I guided her to the table.

I saw her looking at the burgers and chips and two beers and two waters and a glass of wine. She raised her eyebrow as she sat down in the booth and sat opposite me.

"I ... er .. didn't know what you drank when you're ...out" I shrugged and I suddenly felt nervous .

"Beer's fine but thank you for the wine as well" she smiled and began eating her fries.

"Does that normally happen when you go out?" I raised my eyebrow as I bit into my burger.

I needed to know as the thought of her going out alone with random guys hitting on her drove me crazy. She seemed confused as to what I was referring to so I continued as I finished my bite,"The guys trying... I mean obviously you look fucking hot but I mean if you're alone..." she laughed and I immediately felt weird for asking her but I needed to know the answer.

"I've never gone alone only with... my friends" she smiled and continued eating and I nodded and I realized that friends probably meant Kane and she didn't want to mention his name.

I wasn't jealous of him I just hated the fact that she was different with him, was she that afraid of me that she hesitated doing things she normally would. But then again she always stood up to me so she wasn't, she was just more comfortable with him.

"I was abit worried you were going to attack that guy or something that's why I hugged you I don't know why I did.."

I realized I had zoned out and finished off my burger. She seemed off as she explained and I realized how she must've felt after the way I looked at her and the fact that I hadn't held her back. Me being her 'boyfriend' was getting off to a rough start.

"Kenz..." I took a sip of my beer and leaned forward a bit so she could hear me better over the noise .

" I was just caught off guard cause I'm not really used to the whole PDA shit whatever you call it and had he stayed around longer I probably would've baby" I shrugged and she smiled slightly.

"Im sorry I forgot about the whole Beast image.."
" Image ? Maybe I should remind you what a beast I can be..." she choked on her beer and set it down which caused me to chuckle and I handed her a napkin.

She ignored me as she continued eating. I had gotten the table at the back so that we had more privacy but I appreciated my choice much more as it denied the guys the view of her.

"You wanna dance?" I heard her ask as the waiter took our plates away.

"I don't really like dancing.." I sat back and continued watching whatever game was on. I didn't really know what to do as I hadn't really gone on dates much and I didn't like dancing, hell I didn't even dance at my own wedding.