Chapter 5

LIVE EVENT

"I know its like 10minutes before our match but my top needs to be fitted properly Demon!" I stuck my tongue out at Kane as he shook his head and walked to the gorilla.

I was wearing a tight leather pants with boots and my black bra type thing was having its final touches done.

"I don't know how you deal with him" the designer chuckled.

"His just a big baby" I turned around so that she could do the back and that's when I saw Brock with Summer.

She was practically all over him which was typical for her, he pulled her closer and then went into the locker room they were standing outside. She followed behind soon after and closed the door, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kenz lets go!" I heard Kane and ran after him.

BROCK POV

I heard Mckenzie's voice from the green room I was sitting in and decided to go to her, as I was walking I saw her talking to Kane who was laughing which pissed me off cause I hated him.

I stood against the wall watching them waiting for him to leave as I wanted to surprise Mckenzie before her match.

Don't ask me why but I felt bad for going off on her a couple times and I missed her since Monday even though I was going to see her tomorrow.

"Brock since when are you at live events?" I turned and saw Summer I recognised her voice due to the other night when she went off on Mckenzie.

"Just felt like checking it out" I shrugged and she walked closer and began touching my arm.

"You could check me out if you want"

I leaned closer and whispered in her ear."Im sorry blondie but even though I could I don't want to"

I then walked into the room as I was ticked off.I heard the door closing and turned to find her. "Did you not hear me?"

I was not used to this the divas typically stayed away from me cause they were fucking terrified and here she was following me around.

"Come on Brock we can have some fun!" I heard Kane's music over the screen and realized Mckenzie was about to fight.

"Get the fuck out, have you not heard from your diva friends!"

"Well if you can hang out with Mckenzie why cant you do more with me?"

"When have I ever..."

"I saw you two talking once and I mean look at her and look at me im just saying we could do much more than talk and..." I grabbed her arm as gently as I could and pushed her out the door and slammed it close.

She thought so little of Mckenzie and it pissed me off but I sat back and watched the match. Mckenzie was an amazing wrestler she was going off on Rosa and I couldn't help but get turned on as I watched her. She was doing all kinds of flips I hadn't realized she was so flexible. I was enjoying it and when she won the match I don't know why but I felt proud of her. However what she did next made me fucking pissed. She jumped onto Kane and gave him a quick peck even though it was quick the way his hands were wrapped around her made me upset.

Mckenzie POV

"Thanks for the kiss Kenzie" Kane teased as we made our way backstage.

"One time thing Demon" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah sure then next week you're in love with me" he smirked and I ran after him and jumped on his back.

"Oh how you wish!" I laughed and jumped off.