Chapter 8

RAW BEFORE SUMMERSLAM

We were in Brock’s hometown tonight which meant he would definitely be here and as luck would have it I had a match.

As usual I was at the monitor watching the show before my match  I was wearing my leather tights with wrestling boots and my wrestling bra.

I was sitting on the crate and glad that it was isolated so I could just relax.

That was until I felt someone’s fingers trace over my back when I turned to look no one was there but when I turned back I saw Brock but before I could respond he kissed me.

His arms were wrapped around me so tight I couldn’t breathe, my hands ran over his shoulders and clutched his back.

I hated what he did to me but I couldn’t stop myself.

I felt him pushing me back onto the crate as his hold loosened and his hands ran over my body. I moaned into his lips and he groaned as I wrapped my legs around him.

“Mckenzie report to gorilla position”

I felt his hand stop and I knew it was time for my match.

He leaned up pulling me with him and I still had my legs wrapped around him.

I looked up at him and saw he was smirking.

“You’re done hey?” he raised his eyebrow and I just rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

“Come with me” Brock turned me around as I had just gotten backstage from my match.

“You’re kidding right?”

“No Im having a good night and I wanna celebrate it with you”  I hid my smile as best I could and I wanted to kiss him so bad but there were many people around and even if they weren’t paying attention to us speaking a kiss would sure let them notice.

“I don’t think a diva would be good for the beast image”

“Actually it would be perfect cause I stole you from your brother”

“You did?” he just smiled and his music began playing and he reached out his hand.
“Im sorry im tired and sweaty” I shrugged. 

He looked at me briefly and then turned to head out.

As I made my way down the hallway I saw Paige smiling. “The beast and Mckenzie” she teased.

.“Mckenzie and no one babe his fucking bipolar either that or has selective memory cause I ended things between us two weeks ago and then tonight he pitches up and acts normal.”

“And how did you act?”

“Urgh you know its just his so powerful and big and…”

“Big?” she smirked and I rolled my eyes and headed into the locker to shower.

“Paige I for… Where’s Paige?” I was wrapped in my towel and as I entered the room Brock was lying on the couch with ice on the front of his pants.

“Who?” he whispered and shifted up abit and looked me over.

“mmmm pale goth chick”

“Oh she told me to tell you she had to go and that I should give you a lift home”

I made a mental note to kill Paige the next time I saw her.

“Why don’t I ever remember seeing you walk in a towel before?”

“I don’t know Brock.. what are you doing here?”

“I just got blind sided by your little friend Mark and I didn’t feel like Paul’s complaining so I came to you” that would explain the ice on his groin.

The fact that Paige was gone meant trouble for me as I had forgotten to bring my other clothes from the hotel.

I nodded and then sat on the bench opposite him and he smirked.
“You know if I wasn’t injured that towel would be off by now cause you looking so fucking hot”

“We’re suppose to be done” I stated and he shook his head.

“You’re done not me baby” he sat up and patted his lap for me to sit on it but I got up and headed for the door.

“Where are you going?”

“I don’t know I just need to get away from you”

“You are practically naked and you wanna go out here seriously?” he stood up and dropped the ice as I turned.

“Well I forgot my clothes so I have nothing to wear!” he took off his sweater swiftly and then threw it at me.

“Just put that on and let me drop you off. You know I don’t know what more you want its like you cant see fucking shit!” he spat out and left and I walked after him with only his sweater which hung mid-thigh.