Chapter 11

BROCK POV

I walked into the studio which was filled with about twenty superstars and Mckenzie and Kane were in a corner doing the shoot but from my angle they couldn't see me.

I immediately noticed Kane's arm holding her waist and I almost blew a gasket .

I had just showered quickly and when I got out she was gone so I threw on a track pants and a hoody and drove over.

"Kane just pull her infront of you and hold her from behind!" I wanted to knock the guys fucking lights out and what made me even more upset was the way they were laughing and fooling around.

Which left me confused as I didn't know which bothered me more. Their pose or the fact that I didn't have that with her, "Okay Mckenzie get ready for your next shoot while I do a solo with Kane"

Kane slapped her ass as she walked away and I controlled myself. I realized I was stalking her but I was upset with the way she left and I didn't trust Kane.

"Wow Kenz!" I heard John Cena's voice and then saw his arm hanging over Kenz shoulder as he poked her stomach.

She was wearing a lace bra with red black lace underwear as well as stockings and her hair in locks down her back.

Even though I was upset she looked even more hot than usual. She broke lose from him and grabbed her a glass of champagne and bobbed her head to the music which was playing in the background.

Another side I hadn't seen of her, R-Truth came into the room and she hugged him and he began twirling her around.
"Wait Truth check it out I've been practising !" she set her glass down and then held onto a chair and dropped into the split.

John and Truth cheered her on. "Okay well I haven't figured out getting back up yet!" she called out and Kane lifted her up and carried her to the set.

She laughed and then began posing as they watched. She was pulling some sexy poses and I realized just how much I wanted her.

After awhile Truth and the others left for their other shoots and John sat on the chair on his phone and I leaned against the wall watching her.

When she was done she hopped onto the table and grabbed another glass of champagne. John then stood up and stood next to her and whispered something in her ear. She shook her head and laughed and he leaned in and turned to stand infront of her between her legs and I was sick of hiding and was just about to go knock his lights out.

"Brock! What are you doing here?" I heard Stephanie's voice behind me.

I saw John turn around to look at me and the shock in Mckenzie's face , I then turned around to face Stephanie.

"I came for the PPV shoot" I shrugged.

"Well you said you couldn't make this one before but im sure we can do it now, Andre! Get Brock one of his merch so he can do his shoot!"

In two seconds I saw a guy, I pulled off my hoody and walked over to Kenz and put it next to her and looked at her briefly but she wasn't looking at me, she was drinking another glass of champagne.

As I slipped on my sweater I saw John was still standing next to her which annoyed me but I made my way onto the set as Stephanie was watching.

As I finished up my shoot I saw John hug her and kiss her on her cheek and then disappear.

She placed my hoody over her lap and traced her hands over the stitching which I was thankful for as it covered her lower half.

"Hey Kenz lets go!" I heard Kane and then saw him appear.