Chapter 35

I felt him lift me off the couch as he carried me to the room and laid me onto my back as he trailed kisses into my neck, not sucking or biting just kissing and continued moving slow but deep.

I could feel I was near as I tightened my legs around him and he grunted and looked down at me.

"You are ONLY mine okay?" he said as he pushed into me even deeper and I nodded as I knew that he hadn't ignored my brother mentioning John and this was his way of saying it.

He still stared down at me and I realized he wanted me to say it "yes only YOOOOOOOUURS!!!!!" as I said it he pushed into my hard as he finished and so did I .

He kissed me gently again as he laid on his side staring down at me and scanned my body.

"Im sorry..." he whispered.

"For?" I asked as I placed my hand within his bruised hand that had been rested on my stomach.

"The.. the bruises..." I looked up and saw the guilt in his eyes.

"Brock is that why you made love to me? " I realized as he hadn't gripped me roughly or bit me, nothing.

"Not that I'm complaining but you don't have to apologize for this" I frowned at him.

"Your brother thought that..." I sighed.

"Brock do not do this okay? If you have to apologise for that I would have to apologize for the marks on your back, on your chest and..."

I shook my head. "This is why I don't like people finding out, you want to treat me like this fragile little girl just cause you heard a bit of my past" I turned away from him not letting go of his hand.

"I just know how I can be and I have hurt you before..."

"You didn't realize it was me, you were in a fight I shouldn't have come up behind you when you were seeing red."

He frowned at me and opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"If at any point in these past few months I was seriously terrified I wouldn't be here with you, its who you are I'm not going to let you change. You have a temper and I get it, sure sometimes it can be a bit scary but I know you wont hurt me... I don't want you going all tamed on me now!" I turned back to see him smirking at my last words.

"Besides I like the Beast thing it's a huge..."

We heard the door bell fill the apartment and I knew it definitely wasn't my brother again.

"It's the building manager to fix the heating..."

I sighed as I got up but was stopped by Brock pulling me back down.

"Why don't I just speak to him.." he shrugged and walked over to my closet where his stuff had been fixed in now as well and took one of his older merch tees as he walked out.

A few seconds later I saw my underwear and sweatpants being tossed though the door as he closed it again.

I rolled my eyes and put it on as he was being unnecessary and I don't know how my manager would react to some random guy telling him what to do or he might be so scared that he just decided to ditch.

I grabbed Brock's track jacket which was lying on a chair and slipped it on to prevent him from seeing my bruises.

As I walked out I saw Brock standing in the doorway talking to the guy in a low whisper which already had me concerned so I quickly walked over to see it was the manager's son Javier who was sent to fix it.