Chapter 28

"Why are you watching me while I sleep?” she yawned out and I looked ahead briefly at the sun that was shining in.

“Because your phone woke me up and I had nothing better to do” I shrugged.

“Oh so romantic! Who called?”

I handed her , her phone as I already saw it unintentionally due to the notification popping up.

“Kane… he texted you” I remembered what it said as she looked at her phone .

Kenzie you forgot your bag in my car guess we’ll be spending time together for the next two weeks anyway Caryn loved your cookies said you have learnt well! Anyway I have to go, we miss you xx

The text had helped me feel relieved as it did seem like she was close to his wife and shit like she said.

“I don’t remember being in bed” she  smiled up at me.

“That’s cause you fell asleep “ I pulled her body on top of mine and saw her cleavage trying to break free from my t-shirt.

“Why do you seem so stressed while you sleep?

“What?” she looked down at me.

“You frown a lot so I know you not dreaming of me cause you’d be moaning” I attempted to tease as I realized she had gotten uncomfortable when I asked.

I had been noticing it for awhile as I was usually up before her and it bothered me. She remained quiet for abit and looked down and then looked at me again.

“Maybe you aren’t satisfying me hence the frown?” I could tell she was avoiding the question which meant there was something up and I bet Kane fucking knew.

I cursed myself for getting annoyed that he probably knew whatever was going on with her, but she did trust him.

“Lets do something to let your mind know I always satisfy you baby” I tipped her over and she began laughing.

“Don’t you have a early meeting today you mentioned it at dinner?” I looked over at the time and realized I had less than a hour and I still had to drive which meant Paul would most likely come knocking.

I groaned into her chest and I felt her fingers gently trace over the stitches on my head while the other traced over my back.

“Er Kenz?” I looked up at her as she looked into my eyes. “This… us.. we cant let people know”

“What do you mean?” she raised her eyebrow and I didn’t know how to explain without making it seem weird.

“Well just keep shit professional” I was never good at putting things subtle. “I mean the less people know the better, I'm not the guy that’s in the papers for relationships and shit. I don’t like people knowing my business ..”

“Okay…” she simply said as she interrupted me, she didn’t continue and looked away from me.

I knew she was upset and I didn’t wanna leave her but I had an important meeting and the last thing I wanted was Paul walking in on another one of our arguments.

“Look I have to get a shower and get going, I’ll be back for lunch..”

“Sure!” she forced a smile and kissed my cheek.

Im pretty sure she had never done that before but I was prepared for hell once I got back to the hotel room. As I got up, she simply turned herself and grabbed her phone and I figured she was probably texting Kane back.