Chapter 9 continued

He was laid on top of me as I hear his heavy breathing. He shifted and pulled out of me and adjusted his pants.

I still had the hoody on and he moved off of me and I wanted to get up as I figured he was done.

"Baby where you going?" he pulled my body against him as he laid on his side and rested his head on his hand.

He zipped up the hoody and looked into my eyes.

"I have to go before Cesaro..." his expression hardened at the mention of his name which caused me to not finish my sentence.

His grip on me loosened and I sensed he was about to get up so I brought up my hand and traced it over his chest not looking at him I then placed my thigh on top of the side of his leg and moved closer to him.

"DON'T!" he whispered loudly which caused me to look up at him.

"You know what you fucking do to me and you also know that I am fucking upset right now so don't"

" Well I'm sorry for making you upset I'll just..."

"Upset? I fucking make love to you and as soon as we're done you wanna go have pizza and beers with another guy while you are completely naked under his fucking hoody! Oh im not fucking upset Mckenzie Im.."

I grabbed his neck and kissed him I'm not even sure why as he was really upset but he admitted to making love to me and maybe it was a slip of the tongue or something but hearing him say it was amazing.

He didn't resist but didn't respond either, so I pulled back and bit his lip slowly and then bit his cheek and heard him groan into my ear and I then went back to his lips and kissed him again.

This time he more than returned he kissed me roughly and I felt his hands run up and down my thigh and I pushed my pelvis against him.

"What are you?" he breath against my lips and kissed me again and then lifted me on top of him.

He gripped my bottom and pushed me down on his growing bulge and I moaned into his lips. I felt one of his hands leave me and move between us and I immediately sat back and placed both my hands in his and placed them above his head so that I was leaning over him and I knew he was getting an eye full of my cleavage.

"What are you doing I want to be inside..." I moved back and forth against him and he groaned as the only thing separating us was his trackpants.

"Fuck!"

"I want you to tell me.." I said and pushed harder down on him and I knew it was driving him crazy.

"Tell you what?" he breath out.

"Please stop moving you're making it worse"

"Tell me why you made love to me tell me and I'll stop"he chuckled and shook his head and I pushed down hard on him again.

He glared at me for doing it and then I felt my back hit the couch as he tipped me back and held my hands above my head.

He kissed me roughly and I felt his hand fiddle between us and then him push into me hard as he did he broke the kiss.

"You do not tease me baby" he smirked and then bit my neck which caused me to moan as I held onto his shoulders.

His pace picked up soon enough and his breathing was extremely heavy.

"God Mckenzie!" he groaned loudly and pushed into me hard and I dug my nails into his back.

He laid on top of me for awhile and then looked up at me.

"I'll tell you if you drive with me" he smirked.

"And if I don't?" I teased but he didn't take it that way and glared up at me.

"Woah don't look at me like that I was just... nevermind I'll drive with you" I ran my fingers over the scar on his forehead.

"If you want to go with Cesaro then go with him Mckenzie" he said calmly and shrugged.

I laughed, "you're such a guy sometimes!"
I pulled his face to mine and bit his lip. " I want to go with you"

"Good" he smirked .

"So spill beast!" he broke his eyes from the road and raised an eyebrow at me and then looked back.

"Do not act dumb, you said if I drove with you , you would tell me why"

"Why what?" I glared at him but it had no effect on him as he saw in the corner of his eye and simply smirked.

He parked the car and opened his door getting out and then came to my side.

I locked my door as well as his so he couldn't get in. "Open up the door!"

I showed him a middle finger and stared straight ahead."You said..."

"Well I changed my fucking mind didn't I now open this door!" he spat out and I could sense his temper was getting the better of him.

"Mckenzie I will break this fucking door you are pissing me off right now"

"And then what?"

"Then we're gonna go back to my room" he shrugged like it was implied.

"How about you go to your room and tell yourself why you made love to me while I sit here"he muttered something to himself and then glared at me.

"I said I changed my mind, now im not going to ask you again!"

I immediately moved to the drivers seat , "Mckenzie!"

I began the engine just as I heard the glass of the passengers seat window breaking as Brock had punched it but before he could reach in I sped off.