Chapter 55

Dedicated to @CarrieMama23  and @AngeliexC
I loved hearing their  feedback on the story and how much they  love Brock :)

Oh and thanks so much for over 1.6k reads and its only been up for about 2months and a couple days!!!!

Thanks so much , keep voting and commenting I love it <3

I looked up and saw him smiling as his blue eyes looked even brighter compared to the dullness of the snow.

I could feel my breathing rate slowly returning back to normal and didn’t know what to say but I didn’t have to as his glove covered hands removed some hair from my eyes and he then leaned down and kissed me.

I felt his arm wrapping around my waist tightly and I pulled on his neck. I hated that he had this effect on me, even though I felt confused, hurt and upset him randomly being here and being so cocky just left me wanting him.

He broke the kiss and pulled me into a hug  as he leaned down and he buried his face in my neck where I heard his heavy breathing.

“Next time watch where you’re going I wouldn’t wanna kill Steve for letting you get hurt” he whispered and kissed my cheek and pulled back.

He looked behind him and I realized he was checking if anyone saw.

I saw Steve climbing up with the guys again and I knew they hadn’t seen but Steve might’ve, not that I cared but I knew he did.

“Don’t worry they didn’t see, Brock” I smiled as I didn’t want to fight with him regardless of how I felt, I could see the confusion on his face.

I moved past him and turned around to climb up and retrieve my stick.

“Thanks..”

I heard him and turned , “For the view!” he said and I rolled my eyes as he followed behind.

“I think its pretty unfair that you guys are making fun of me for freezing. This is my first time here in Canada…”

I sighed as I sat down against a tree which was a mistake as I felt a huge amount of snow hit against my face and fall into my lap.

“Trees hold snow you know” Brock smirked at me and I heard the rest laugh.

Brock looked over at me trying to fight it but I soon heard him chuckling.

“Fuck you!” I threw snow in their direction which was pointless as they were standing and my aim wasn’t good.

I saw Steve looking over at me, “Shit!”

I crawled behind the tree and I heard some snow hit it.

“Seriously man?” I heard Brad groan and I looked over and saw them throwing each other.