Chapter 93

"Are you sure about this?" I asked as I looked out at the busy streets of Las Vegas.

"Yes..." He sighed.
"Its just a lunch at my favourite restaurant..."

"Its not just a lunch its an event... With cameras , journalists..."

"The only journalists there , are people who are fucking crazy about food not about us. If you didn't want to go with me then you shouldn't have agreed on the plane "

He said bluntly and looked out of the window. I didn't say anything as he surprised me with his response.

"You have the ring on your fucking finger but you are still hesitant to showing the world. We don't have to tell them any shit McKenzie .. But I think you being seen with me is what's bothering you so much"

I simply kept quiet as I didn't want to fight with him even though he was willing to it seemed.

"You are not even denying it" he shook his head.

"I'm not saying its true either. I just don't want to fight with you over stupid shit.. I agreed because I didn't want to be all by myself on the plane and I know you love this restaurant so I wanted to support you . I'm not ashamed of you if that's what you are implying I am nervous because this is my first public appearance with you. Its not a small meeting in a hotel room like Make A Wish.. The same way I was nervous on our first date, the same way I was nervous when seducing you.. Having you in my apartment for the first time ..I could go on because everything first I do with you makes me nervous because I have never had a proper relationship so I tend to be nervous a lot as while I had shitty boyfriends you had Rena who knew how to handle these things while I know nothing"

I shrugged and I didn't bother looking at him.

"Kenz.." I continued looking out my side and I felt the seat move a bit as he moved closer to me.

" Look at me.. please...." he whispered and I turned to look at him .

"I don't want to hear you ever compare yourself to her.. there is a reason she is in my past and you are wearing that ring. .. I love you and I could care fucking less what you're good at. I'm sorry for being an ass I should've realized you'd be nervous.. I.. I didn't mean to snap at you its just that fucking HHH is still in my head with what he said last night..." he shook his head and looked down as I was trapped in the corner of the SUV by his giant body sitting next to me.

"What did he say?" I whispered against his cheek as his face was extremely close to mine .

"It doesn't matter.. " He ran his hand over my thigh as he stared down at it.

"It does matter if you just snapped at me making me feel like shit because of.." His eyes immediately met mine.

"I'm sor.." I leaned up and kissed him.

I hadn't meant to tell him that even though he did, I knew something was bothering him as he hadn't been in bed when I woke up. He had showered and everything and had simply been waiting for me .

He was surprised I could tell but I soon felt his hand grip the back of my thigh and squeeze it as I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. The back of my head was now pressed against the tinted windows.

I could feel his anger and anxiousness fill the kiss and I wish I knew what was going through my beast's mind. He shifted and pulled me onto his lap so I could straddle him and both his hands gripped my bare thighs due to me wearing a denim shorts.

I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead against his as he wanted to kiss me again.

But I buried my face into his neck as I wrapped my arms around it.

Beast Mode // Brock Lesnar *COMPLETE *जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें