Chapter 68

"I really feel like your hunting shows turn you on more than I do" she blurted out and I turned to look at her as she was lying next to me reading while I had my arm draped over her.

Her eyes never left her book and I actually thought I had imagined what she said.

It was my last week with her before she left for the road and I was still happy she had invited me to come spend time with her on her two week vacation.

"So you turn me on?" I teased and she turned to look at me and hit me with her book on my head.

If it had been anyone else they'd probably be knocked out but n ot her.She could fucking low blow me and I would still need to fuck which has actually happened.

"That's sure to make me want you more" I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me and I loved how cute she looked doing it.

"Somebody's in a good mood or just wants to die a slow painful death!" she sighed and laid back into my arm again.

I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"How exactly would you plan on killing me?"I turned on my side so that we could face each other.

"Denying you the body that 'doesn't turn you on' "

"Only one problem with that baby.." she raised her eyebrow and I immediately got on top of her and spread her legs and settled between them with my elbow pressed into the bed to keep my weight off of her.

"You wouldn't be able to deny me when you want me just as much as I want you every single day.."

I whispered against her lips as I stared into those green eyes and my free hand travelled up underneath my tee which she was wearing.

I slipped my hand into her underwear and she gasped causing her mouth to open and as soon as she did I forced my tongue into her mouth and gripped her hair with my free hand pulling her face closer to mine as she pushed her body against my hand.

I had no control when it came to her and as her moans were shut out by my mouth on hers I pulled down my jockey and moved her underwear to the side and pushed into her hard.

I felt her fingers press into my lower back as she pulled me closer and I picked up the pace and continued pushing into her harder.

"Nothing or no one can make me feel the way you do McKenzie.." I whispered against her lips and then bit into her neck and I meant it, I wasn't even sure if she heard me as she hadn't stopped moaning but I knew it was true.

She pushed her body up against mine to meet my thrusts and I groaned and couldn't help but glare at her but she didn't care.

She simply smiled and pulled me down and kissed me again. "Brock..Brock.."

"BROCK!!"

I immediately turned to face her as I realized I had zoned out. I heard hooting behind me and slowly began driving again and cleared my throat and shifted in my seat a bit as my own fucking truck suddenly felt too small for me.

It had clearly been too fucking long since I was inside her.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked as she reached for the water that was located between us in the holder.

I briefly recalled yesterday and how happy I was when she ran into my arms. I was just so happy to hold her again knowing that fucking bastard couldn't touch her again...