Chapter 85

"BROCK LESNAR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!"

I heard Eden's voice loud and clear.

But I still couldn't believe what had happened. I mean yes people did this all the time where a bunch of guys attack the big guy but Brock had eliminated the Wyatt Family they couldn't have been allowed to do that .

No disqualification or not, my heart broke just seeing his face and him leaning on the steel steps all I wanted was to run down there.

He had been amazing the entire duration he was there, no one stood a chance he was dominating and then they did that!

I immediately left the cafeteria and walked down the empty hallways only filled with a few workers due to the only ones actually here now being the guys in The Rumble.

I ran to the Gorilla as even though I wasn't there for him last week I would be now.

As I reached the Gorilla I saw him enter and grab a towel to wipe his face and place it around his neck.

Paul was going crazy on his phone yelling to Stephanie I assumed as she was ringside so he couldn't very well speak to her there.

Brock was simply looking down and I knew he was upset.He briefly glanced up and down and glanced up again as he realized I was there and I immediately jumped onto him pulling him into a hug and his arms instantly wrapped around me.

"Kenz..."

I didn't say anything I knew he was going to go off soon but I needed this, I needed him especially after my loss as well.

"I'll meet you guys in the parking lot later" I heard Paul as he walked away.

"We need to move before the other superstars come back"

"I know but you're the only reason I'm not tearing apart everything in sight right now.." his voice was low and full of anger.

I felt him walking as he still held me in his arms and soon felt us entering his locker .

"Are.." I was cut off as my back slammed against the now closed door and his lips met mine.

It was rough and hard but I didn't mind .

I missed his lips and his body pushing up against me and I pushed mine against his which caused him to groan.

His glove covered hands slipped underneath my tee and pulled me closer and I moaned into his lips as he tried to get rid of his anger with a simple kiss, but I knew it wasn't enough.

He broke the kiss and buried his face into my neck as I heard his deep breathing.

"They fucking humiliated us, I should've been champion and so should you!"

I heard him in my ear and soon after he set me down and paced up and down in his locker room.

"I know.." was all I could say as he tipped over the couch .

While I had prevented him from destroying the arena, I couldn't stop this and I wasn't going to, he was wronged.He needed this and honestly it was better than him storming into the bosses office and risking getting suspended.

We don't know if he would've won but either way it would have been better than the way it happened.

"You know how hard it was for me to sit here and watch you get fucking robbed by those bitches"

He called back as he threw everything off the coffee table.

"I swear if I fucking see Ric Flair I will kill him! I don't give a damn!" He glanced at me and I could see the darkness caused by his anger within his eyes.