Chapter 39

We walked into the bar and Brock instantly froze causing Paige and Kevin to knock into us.

"Don't worry you don't have to sing" Paige shouted from behind and he nodded.

We got a table in front of the stage and sat down. Paige and I sat down at the seats in the middle while the guys sat next to us at the end as we watched a girl attempt singing Chandelier.

I saw a waitress in a short skirt appear next to Brock as she asked him what we wanted , "can we get a round of beers as well as a round of shots!"

I could hear the annoyance in Paige's voice as she clearly noticed what I had, the girl leaned forward trying to show Brock her cleavage.

Even though Brock wasn't giving her a second look I still felt a sense of jealousy. I didn't know what shocked me more that she wasn't afraid of him or that she couldn't see we were clearly a couple.

Well not clearly since we weren't sitting as close as Paige and Kev but she still annoyed me and Brock didn't do anything to help show her he was mine.

"Just ignore her!" Paige whispered in my ear as the waitress came back with our drinks. I nodded even though I couldn't, he just went off on me because of a friend and here was this woman.

"WHOSE NEXT?" the MC shouted into the mic.

I threw back my shot and stood up, "I AM!" which caused the people at my table to be shocked, "Kenz.. I thought you didn't.."

I leaned down to Paige."He wants to sit here and not show any affection while that bitch flirts with him I'll give him a show" I whispered and she smiled and nodded.

I didn't look at him as I walked onto the stage and whispered my song, I couldn't sing to save my life but luckily you had a choice if you wanted to lip sing only catch was you had to be able to dance and luckily I could.

I saw Brock's expression harden as two typical dancer typed guys appeared next to me .

I heard Rihanna's voice fill the bar as Rude Boy hit and I began lip singing and winding with my hips.

I had been twerking, winding, going down in the splits and grinding with the guys as well. I could see Brock was pissed but I also something else in his eyes I wasn't sure, I had expected him to get up and leave or hit the guys which I didn't want though and he didn't do.

It got to the last part and I walked over slowly off the stage.

"I LIKE THE WAY YOU KISS ME THERE, I LIKE THE WAY YOU PULL MY HAIR BABE IF I DON'T FEEL IT I AINT FAKING NO NO NO...."

I made my way over to Brock as I continued singing and I knew he would be even more pissed at me after I did what I wanted to do but I wanted that bitch to know he was mine.

I got onto his lap and ran my hands over his chest and grazed my lips over his as I sang, "take me , take me, love me love me..."

I bit his lip as I felt his fingertips creep onto my thigh and I then got up before he could grip it as even though I had done it to piss him off I could feel ,myself wanting him and finished the rest of the song grinding up to the guys.

As I finished the entire bar stood up and cheered as I smiled and blew a kiss.

I didn't see Brock though as I headed to our table, "Wow Kenz that was fucking awesome! I knew you were a cheerleader but I didn't know you could move like that" Paige hugged me.

"Seriously I thought you weren't even going to sing" Kevin shook his head as Paige smiled.

"Where's ..."