Chapter 51

"KENZ!" I turned and saw John walking towards me, I hadn't seen him in awhile, but considering we had to get scanned for our figurines before WWE TLC tonight, I should've known.

He pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

"Hey John! How have you been?"

"Good! Just been missing your big ass around here" he winked and I shoved him playfully.

"You clearly haven't checked yours out lately!"

I rolled my eyes and began walking away when I felt him grip my hand.

"Yes John?" he smirked and pointed to his cheek, I shook my head in annoyance but planted a kiss anyway.

"So hows the arm I heard you had surgery?" I asked as we waited outside the room along with some other superstars.

"Its going good, I should be returning soon hopefully so I can finally start hanging with your ass at live events again"

"Yeah I'm your live event buddy it seems!"

"Yeah could be more though...." He sighed and I suddenly felt awkward.

John had always been a good friend ever since I got here, but I haven't let him in as Paige and Kane as I could sense he was looking for more.
He hadn't ever made it really obvious I just knew and well with Paige and Kane constantly rubbing it in my face.I just wasn't ever ready to be with anyone and I didn't think I would ever be again until I met Brock.

"So how was your thanksgiving?" he asked after a bit and I looked at him.

"It was good I guess and yours?"

"I didn't really celebrate it... so do you have a new storyline now that you're no longer with Kane?"

"No I don't and I'm glad , storylines are annoying I just wanna fight!"

Just as I was relieved we were merely talking about wrestling I saw his face change.

"Kenzo, can I ask you something?" I raised my eyebrow at him and he stood in front of me.

"Are you dating Brock Lesnar?" I continued staring at him as I didn't exactly know what to say.

"Why would you ask that?"

"McKenzie, you're not stupid you know I like you, I've liked you ever since you stepped into this company and I could sense you had your walls built up but I figured I would be the one to break them.."

"John..."

"Kenz , I have been so patient, waiting ,but you have never let me in. I don't get what I did wrong in trying to be the good guy but it seems I have been too patient in actually making a move, am I right or wrong?" he searched my eyes and I suddenly felt guilty I didn't know why.

I had never led him on, especially in these past months we didn't hang out much. I was not even over friendly with him I treated him like a colleague who I had lunch with and sometimes had a few laughs with.

I didn't say anything as I looked away praying this fucking line of superstars would move faster so that I could leave.

"You are with him..." he shook his head and went to stand next to me again as he leaned against the wall.

"His not right for you Kenz..." he said after a bit and I continued staring the other way.

"John you might think you have an idea of me, but you don't so you don't know if his right or not"

I didn't like what he said as a part of me thought the same thing, not because my feelings weren't enough for him but I feared that Brock's feelings for me weren't as serious as he thought it was.