Chapter 63

Dedicated to @chandlersbae1993 for voting on every single chapter as well as commenting on some and Shelbyyy1997 :)

Thanks to everyone else as well who voted . I really appreciate it!!

Over 2.4k reads?????? Thank you!!!!!

“Oh my woooord!! I finally found my phone!” Paige squealed as we had just arrived in the latest town where Raw would be in tonight.

“Where was it?” I asked as I entered the room and saw that she had thrown her entire suitcase out on her bed.

“Oh” I smiled as I handed her , her coffee which I had poured thanks to room service.

“Damn its dead! Hopefully somebody will have a charger at the arena” she smiled and sat down on my bed.

“At least its still in one piece” I sighed as I recalled finding my phone lying in between the bar stools when I remembered I owned one and went looking for it.

It was basically unusable, I had to get one soon.

“We can get one the weekend, we are going to be way too busy this week!”

I sighed .“The busier the better! Kev’s coming tonight hey?” she nodded and smiled.

“His looking forward to seeing you actually. He wants us to go to Disney”

“ I have actually never gone, but we are so busy…”

“Next week before Raw since we’ll be in Florida” I nodded as I would love to have a day with them as they made me think less.

“I miss Kane”

“His at home cuddling with his wife while we are here fending for ourselves. Shame on him” She laughed.

“John’s returning tonight apparently..” The only reason I thought of it was because the room service lady couldn't stop gushing about him.

“He is? He can be our new Kane..”

“Paige , the last thing I need is him getting ideas. Brock is the only.. only.."

“Oh he wont be.. Kane gave him a ‘talk’ as I heard from Seth and it basically meant you were off limits”

“Good… honestly I don’t want him thinking that I’ll fall madly in love with him just because his going to be around . I still find it weird that he was all over me after we left Brock and Charlotte like where did he even come from?”

“Your dreams... Just kidding love..I think he has realized that he doesn’t stand a chance…” she shrugged.

"I hope so.."

“Come on! Lets get you an outfit for your interview!” she jumped up and searched through my bag.

“Is that today fuck!” I groaned as Hunter had called me the previous day due to them needing a diva interview to fill a space on the WWE Network before Raw.