Chapter 59

SLAMMYS

“So a little birdie told me you went to lunch with John this afternoon?” Paige smiled as we got our make-up done.

“Well you disappeared and I was hungry…”

I sighed.

“I just needed to take my mind off things”

“You mean Brock and Charlotte?” I nodded.

I hated that she had gotten so close to him and the fact that it had happened when I wasn’t nearby showed he wasn’t doing it to make me jealous not that he had ever done something like that.

But it meant he was actually hanging out with another diva and enjoying her company.

“Well if they are together then fuck them you don’t need him!”

“Yeah”

I whispered. “We’re in his hometown you know?”

“I know…” she rubbed my arm gently.

“I want to speak to him..” I looked over at her and she rolled her eyes and was about to say something when she was cut off.

“WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT?”

I turned as my make-up was done to see my brother dressed in a full suit , holding his crutch.

He had called me the previous day to apologise about everything that happened and I knew Zara or Paige had convinced him he was wrong but in this case he was right.

As it would happen most of the time I called him crying about anything.Seth didn’t really say anything when I told him that Brock and I broke up minus how and where it happened, he just talked about random things to try and cheer me up.

“Seth..”

“I'm serious sis.. he hurt you and he doesn’t deserve you crawling after him like a love sick puppy. He needs to realize what the hell he left behind cause he got fucking lucky with you”

I sighed as before I had thought I was the one who had gotten lucky to have the beast in my life but it seemed not.

“Can we not argue about this here? Especially since he might walk in any minute”

“His not here… Your beast didn’t even bother showing that’s how much he cares Kenz..” he moved forward.

”I'm really sorry he broke your heart but now you know that I was right he didn’t deserve you and the sooner you realize that , the faster you can move on..” he wrapped his arm around me and I returned his hug.

I felt another pair of arms and Paige joined in.

“Lets head to the bar after this and get some drinks guys?” we nodded as arguing with Paige wasn’t an option.

“No , his currently out there accepting an award but you can wait by the locker room cause he’ll probably change and then we’re heading out” I smiled at Zara and she walked away.

I spotted Paul walking my way and as soon as he saw me he tried to turn the other way and I ran after him.

“Hey! Why are you avoiding me?”

“Forgive me if I don’t want to see a person I do not like very much Miss Rollins” he stared at me.

“Here I thought you had grown fond of me..”

I really had thought that considering the video he made to show Brock, the way he used to wish me on holidays and asked how I was while on the phone with Brock.