Chapter 38

RAW AFTER SURVIVOR SERIES

"So what bar are we going to?" I asked Kevin as we sat in Paige and my locker watching her championship match.

"I was thinking we could go to the karaoke bar a couple blocks from here so we can just walk cause I don't have my car here and its close to the hotel" he smiled as he joined me on the couch.

Kevin and I got along great I mean we weren't as close as Kane and I as he didn't know about my past but he was a good friend like a brother and that's how we acted which annoyed Paige sometimes as we would constantly bicker.

"That's unfair you're a fucking singer!" he laughed and shrugged.

I threw a pillow on his lap and laid down as I pulled my robe tighter as I had showered but was waiting for Paige as the lock for my bag she had somewhere in her things.

Paige lost and we sighed, "Come on lets take a sad selfie for my girlfriend!" he pouted and I laughed.

He raised the phone high enough so that I was able to get in as I made a sad face and so did he. I knew he would be tagging Paige on Twitter even though she walked in as we took it.

"Hey love sorry about the loss!" I sat up and she jumped onto both of us and laid her head on my lap while her legs were on his.

"Urgh fuck that! I need a shower your lock is in my underwear section have fun going through my panties!" she laughed and hit my boob and kissed Kev before heading into the bathroom.

I wore a black pleated skirt with a black sleeveless boob tube crop top with black heels and Paige wore a denim shorts with a black tank top and cap .

Kevin had taken our bags to Big Show's car as he offered to drop it in our rooms since we didn't feel like walking with it around.

" I just have to speak to Hunter real quick, so you can meet Kev at the exit and I'll meet you guys there in five." She smiled and I nodded and walked until I found Kev leaning against the wall.

I saw Summer sitting with Tyler on an equipment box as she glared at me in the deserted area. They were probably making out before they saw us appear as no one else was around.

I ran up to Kevin, "BOO!" he rolled his eyes and laughed as I leaned my elbow on his shoulder.

" Listen to this new demo Paige said it killed but then again she could be sparing my feelings"

"Paige is brutally honest but I know my opinion counts more!" I teased and he gagged but I let him put his one earphone in my ear as I listened and nodded my head.

"That seriously sounds sick she definitely wasn't lying!" I hit his chest.

"Well that's... why's that guy glaring at us?"

I frowned and looked to where he was looking to see those familiar blue eyes glaring but not at us, at me as he briefly looked at Kevin and then back at me and I realized what he might've thought.

I immediately stopped leaning on Kevin. "I'll fill you in again just don't say anything and ignore the glare" he looked confused but nodded as we walked over to Brock.

I saw Summer in the corner of my eye smirking thinking or knowing Brock was going to make a scene and go off on me which would prove her theory of him having no use for me.

Brock was wearing a jeans and a black t-shirt that clung to his body. As we reached him I didn't know how to feel I was only expecting to see him Thursday and here he was very pissed. His beard was gone which I found strange as he was meant to be hunting.

"Brock wha..." before I could finish he looked back at Summer briefly as he continued to glare and then gripped my hair and kissed me.

It had been a week since I had seen him and I welcomed it as his other arm held my waist. The kiss was rough I could feel his anger deep inside it as my hands ran over his chest.

I realized that Kevin was standing next to us probably confused as well as Summer and Tyler being there. I pushed away from him which received another glare as he looked at Kevin again .

"Brock why'd you..." his hand that was wrapped around my waist now pulled me away from Kevin back to the wall .

I gave Kevin an apologetic look but he knew I was fine even though he frowned.

"Brock what are you doing here?" I whispered and he let go of me as soon as we reached the wall.

"I came to see you , clearly you were too busy to fucking think of me and not even hiding it having him post pictures with you in just a fucking robe after you did who kno..."

"What the hell? So wait you didn't come here to actually see me you just came here because you assumed I was fucking him" I shook my head and folded my arms.

"You're fucking all over him and you were in a robe with him" he spat out surprisingly still whispering.

I was seriously upset that he thought that. I turned my head and saw Paige now with Kevin looking over at us clearly shocked that Brock was here.

"I'm glad you think that after our time together while I was on vacay that I would just jump into bed with some guy. That guy is Paige's boyfriend which I did tell you about.."

I nodded my head over to them as Kevin had his hand around her waist.

"I'm sorry that me treating her boyfriend like a brother made you think I was fucking him. Fuck you Brock" I shook my head and walked over to them and by their expressions I knew he was trailing behind me.

I noticed Summer was gone, "Lets get going guys!" I smiled and they nodded.

"Where are you going?" Brock whispered I didn't look at him.

"We're heading over to a bar, you can join us!" Paige smiled at me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

I peeked up at Brock and found him looking at me his glare was gone.

"Sure" he nodded which shocked me but I walked ahead as I heard Paige tell him we would be walking.

"I'm sorry baby..." I felt Brocks lips press against my ear as Paige and Kevin were in front due to him knowing where the bar was.

I had my arms hugging myself as he walked closely next to me.

"I told you I loved you, you were the one who rejected me and yet you think the moment I'm away from you I'm fucking someone"

I felt him grip my waist and turn him to me."If a woman had uploaded a similar picture with me wouldn't you flip ?"

I rolled my eyes even though I knew he was right. "You haven't even called or anything and then you come here out of nowhere cause you think I'm with a guy and jump down my throat"

"Look I'm sorry baby I didn't know.."

I sighed and nodded . He smirked and placed his hand on my back as we walked on in silence .

I was still pissed but I also felt a feeling of happiness that he was willing to pitch as soon as he got jealous but then it didn't make sense how he had gotten to Atlanta so fast, I had to remember to ask him later.