Chapter 74

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION"

Brock's voice echoed as he walked closer.

"Brock.. just.." I sighed as I didn't even know what I was going to say.

"He did , didn't he?"

This guy didn't know when to shut his mouth and I could see Brock trying to control himself.

Brock came over and was ready to punch him but I jumped in front of him and held his chest.

"I have seen you in UFC and compared to you she must be nothing!"

He could clearly see that Brock was ready to hit him but that only meant that's what he wanted.

I turned while blocking Brock from him.

"Okay I'm sorry that you couldn't comprehend why Brock and I are together but I don't need to explain it to you cause I don't actually care about you not guessing it... Secondly he would never fucking hit me so clearly you dont know your family very well and if you ever say that again I wont fucking stop him..."

"Brock you actually going to let her stop you? I'm not afraid of you..."

"Whats going on here?"

"I'm about to..." I heard Brock behind me and I turned to face him.

"He wants you to hit him he clearly has a fucking issue with you and if you're going to punch him then you'll be playing into his childish games but hey by all means do it"

I shrugged and moved out of the way and Brock stood staring at me confused while that idiot had a smirk on his face , how did I think he was nice before.

I honestly didn't care if Brock hit him or not as he was definitely asking for it, I doubt his brother wanted me to visit again as I just caused trouble with their family.

"Come on you heard her , do it..you're not the only experienced fighter here Brock.."

"Aaron just stop please just because you take fighting classes at the gym doesn't make you his match.." I heard Hailey giggling as she was clearly tipsy.

"You fucking come here and the first thing you do is try to get with my girlfriend and then the next thing I catch you badmouthing me to her and actually have the audacity to ask her if I hit her?"

"You did what?"

"You know what they say after awhile the women gets so used to getting beat that they become dependent on the guy and is so desperate for his..."

I couldn't believe what he was saying as I could feel the lump in my throat as the flashes appeared again.

"How stupid can you be to take him back Stace!"

Seth had come to Eric's apartment as I had called him again to help me.

"I hate seeing you like this but its like you're so desperate for his fucking attention that you're willing to be beat up like a rag doll just so he'll stay with you"

"He loves me Seth only he will love me..."

Seth walked over to me and shook me.

"He is fucking brainwashing you! Look at me! Look at me..."

"BROCK!"

Hailey's screaming broke me from my thoughts and I saw his brother pull Brock off of a now bloody Aaron.

Brock was clearly trying to get free from his brother's hold and I immediately jumped in front of him as he glared at Aaron who was laughing, taunting him.