Chapter 94

Beyonce -  Crazy in love ( 50 shades of grey version)

BROCK POV

I felt McKenzie grind onto my lap as my hands were in the back of her shorts squeezing her behind as the kiss deepened.

I couldn't wait any longer , as soon as we got into the car I pulled her onto me. Luckily for me or should I say luckily for the driver the partition was up otherwise I might have had to knock someone out...

I felt her fingers grip my tee and all I wanted to do was be inside her but I heard the car stop as it was a short drive to the airport.

I opened the door and moved out as I didn't want to stop kissing her although I wish I had stopped briefly as I heard her.

"Ouch!" She bit onto my tongue as she broke the kiss and held the back of her head as I must've knocked it as I got out.

"Fuck I... "

I forgot about how hard I was for her for a split second as concern washed over me but her laughing surprised me.

"Well that's never happened before .." She laughed as I stared at her blankly not sure what to do.

"Do you not want to get on the plane or should I walk myself ?"

She tried to unwrap her legs but I gripped her thighs to keep it in place as I finally regained my composure.

"I'm not letting go of you anytime soon"

I whispered as I walked on the steps leading up to the plane and she laughed as I tipped her back to prevent another head shot.

The last thing I wanted was her to end up with a concussion due to me again.

I immediately lift her back up so that she slammed against my chest and my lips grazed over her parted mouth due to her surprise.

"Mr Lesnar will we be leaving now? "

The pilot popped his head out from behind the curtain and I simply nodded , while my eyes never left hers as I saw him disappear again in the corner of my eye.

I walked with her to the bedroom and as we entered she spoke, "I thought you didn't want to give the old guy a heart attack?"

She smirked recalling one of our previous flights awhile back and I chuckled a bit and removed her hair from her face as I placed my hand on her cheek.

"Right now I don't give a fuck I just want to fuck you like there is no tomorrow cause its been too long since I've been inside you"

I whispered and pulled her face to mine and kissed her before she could respond as I laid her down onto the bed with her legs still firmly around me. It had only been about a day but that was too long for me especially when she was right here.

"Brock.."

She whispered into my neck as she loosened my belt and I immediately gripped her hands and placed them above her head pressing them into the covers and I saw a small smile on her face as her stomach was now exposed due to her tee rising up.

I trailed kisses along it as my hands let hers go and travelled underneath her tee squeezing her breasts as she moaned.I felt her push her body against my lips each way they trailer kisses.

I loved the sound of her moans. The sound that put me over the fucking edge every fucking time. She was the only one who could have that affect on me.