Chapter 3 continued

Author Note :
I know this is abit of a short part but hope you enjoy. I would really appreciate some feedback on the story as I am not sure whether I should continue updating due to being unsure if you like it or not. So please if you like it so far please vote and give me some feedback as I would love to know your thoughts.
Thanks guys!

I realized he had been outside the entire time.

He still had his wrestling gear on but with a towel draped over his shoulder, "Um what are you doing here?"

"You.." I looked up at him and what he said made me smile. I hated that it did but I had just dealt with Summer and needed it.

He smirked as he noticed my smile and he moved closer but then looked around. He turned and walked in the direction of his locker and I followed.

He closed the door behind me. I dropped my bag and sat on his couch and he joined me.
I wanted to jump on him as his big body was across from me but resisted.

He reached over to the counter and then showed me the cupcake, " 'Happy Birthday Beast!' I assume this is from you"
I nodded, I was still mad at him for yesterday as well. He smiled and ate it but left the piece of chocolate for last, he was such a weird eater.
He then placed the chocolate ball in his mouth, I was transfixed on him when I felt his hands on me pulling me onto his lap so that I was straddling him.

I immediately felt his bulge pushing against the denim fabric of my jeans . He pulled me down into a kiss before I had the chance to do anything. I tasted the sweet chocolate as his tongue explored my mouth roughly and I couldn't stop myself from moaning into his mouth.

I felt his hands squeeze my behind and pull me closer. As much as I was angry at him I couldn't deny that I wanted him.

I don't know what came over me but I wrapped my hands around his neck and rocked against his bulge and he growled into my mouth.
I felt his hands slip under my top and loosen my bra and he then squeezed my breasts roughly as I continued moving back and forth faster.

I was stopped by the quick hold of his hands holding my waist tightly preventing me form moving.

I pulled back as much as I didn't want to , "What!" I breath out as I just wanted him.

"You are going to make me either leave a mess here or strip you down and fuck you like there's no tomorrow if you continue doing that" his face was serious.

"And whats wrong with that?" He looked at me and his hands travelled to my thighs slowly as he stared at them and then up at me. "Come on Brock don't tell me that little low blow has prevented you from..."

"I have a meeting in 5..." I rocked on his lap slowly. "Fuck!"

He tipped me over so fast so that I was lying on the couch and he was hovering over me.

He kissed me roughly as his hands continued squeezing my body underneath my shirt as my bra was discarded on the floor. He pushed his pelvis into mine and I moaned as I felt his bulge pushing against my jeans.

My hands ran over his chest and I felt him unbuttoning my jeans with his free hand.

"Brock, Vince is.. what the..." I pushed Brock away breaking the kiss but that's about all it did as he continued to lay on top of me his hands not moving from its positions.

"Get out!" he spat out.

"Brock you cant..." Brock turned to face him and the way he left told me he had gotten a glare.

Brock's hands continued to work and he turned to kiss me but I pushed him back. "You have to go"

"No I don't I have to be inside you right now"

"You have a meeting with Vince" he bit into my neck and slipped his hand inside my jeans and I grabbed it.

"Let go of my hand I want to fee.."

"No!"

"Its my birthday baby" he mumbled into my ear.

I didn't budge and he then leaned back and glared at me, his hands then left me and he got up and left.

I didn't stay as I knew that he wouldn't want me to be there when he got back as he was pissed. Apart of me was upset cause I wanted him but another was happy cause I was pissed and he deserved it.