Chapter 37

Last update for the week xx

"You seriously trust me that much?" he smirked as I threw on a jeans and a tank top along with a cardigan.

"Well I guess I do" he smirked but then it disappeared and I knew what he was thinking of. I sighed and straddled him as he laid on my bed covered by the sheets from the waist down.

"If I flew you down we would have more time together..." he changed the subject.

"I know... but I haven't seen Paige in so long and I don't want her flying down to the UK alone even if it is her home... and since Kane's new travelling buddy is Mark due to their new bromance again which I'm sure you love"

"Yeah I do, this way I don't have to wonder if you guys are sharing a room or some shit , why is Paige here in New York anyway?"

"Her boyfriend had a concert here last night and..."

"HONEY IM HOOOOOOME!" I heard Paiges voice fill my apartment.

"Does everyone have a fucking key to your apartment?" I laughed.

"No I just don't lock my door and she doesn't mind barging in I ..."

"Hey Kenz whats.... Oh my..." she burst out laughing as I turned around to see her in the doorway. "I didn't realize he was still here..."

"Paige!" I shot her a blank look and she rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"She knew I was here?" I turned to him again as she left.

"Well yeah I needed to talk to someone after what happened as I thought you wouldn't come back and I know we said that..."

"Its fine I get that you're close.... I was just surprised cause the last time you told me that you said I meant nothing so she wouldn't know how you felt.."
"That was before you were my... my boyfriend.."I hesitantly said and he placed both of his hands on my back and pulled me down to him.

"So I'll see you Thanksgiving?" I nodded. "you know I wont be in cellphone range so don't get upset if I don't pick up"

"Uhm we have never really called eachothe..."

"I know I was just..." he shrugged and looked up into my eyes and the look he had was like before but I couldn't figure it out.

"Bye Mckenzie.." as soon as he said it I realized this would be our first official goodbye.

I leaned down and kissed him. "Bye Brock!"

I slipped off him as I grabbed my bags and joined Paige who was smirking at me.

"Have you told him about..." Paige turned to look at me as we had just reached the city where Raw would be held.

I shook my head, "No...I'm not planning to"
"Kenz you need to..."

"I don't need to, he wouldn't be interested in it anyway" I sighed and turned to look out the window.

"I thought you said he was your boyfriend he would be interested McKen..."

"Can you picture Brock Lesnar listening to my shit" I turned to her.

"No but I couldn't picture him having a wife , divorcing her and being my best friends boyfriend but yet as we sit here he is currently your boyfriend"

"Well either way I don't want to, you and Kane knowing is enough right now!"

"Okay I wont push it anymore... so Guess what!"
"What?"