Chapter 77

Playlist:

Zella Day - Hypnotic ( FAVOURITE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER )

Rihanna - Skin

Zedd ft Selena Gomez - I want you to know

Beyonce - No Angel

"What do you want to do McKenzie"

I sighed slowly as I walked and leaned back against the door.

She bit her lip and walked over to me and ran her hands over my chest.

"Have you ever been with a cheerleader Brock?" She whispered against my lips .

"McKenzie your friends..."

"Answer me..."

She whispered again and pushed her body against mine and I'm sure she could feel me against her.

I gripped her waist and turned her around so that I had her pinned to the door.

I knew she was tipsy hence her behaviour but I needed her , "have you ever been with a beast?"

She shook her head and giggled and I raised my eyebrow at her but she ignored it and leaned forward to kiss me.
And as soon as she did , I didn't care who was in the house I was going to fuck her.

I gripped her hair as my other hand lift her skirt up and my hand slipped into her underwear .

"I'm going to remind you who I am..." I whispered as I entered her with my two fingers and she gasped.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she bit onto it in surprise but I didn't care I wanted her and I couldn't tease her anymore.

I tugged on her underwear and heard a rip and I immediately broke the kiss and saw them on the floor.

"Leave it.." She breathe and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss again.

I pushed down my pants and I felt her wrap her legs around me and I pushed into her hard which caused her to moan loudly into my lips.

I didn't move after that as I locked the door and bit into her neck and I felt her push herself on me as she was getting annoyed as I wasn't doing anything.

I leaned back and looked at her, "your friends are upstairs do you want me to fuck you right now cause I fucking will"

"I don't care I want you" she whispered and I pushed my tongue into her mouth yet again and kissed her hard and roughly as I pounded into her over and over again. I ignored the banging sound of the door as her back was pushed up against it .

I could feel her nails digging into my shoulder even though I still had my vest on and I groaned as I loved when she left her mark on me.

She pulled back and gripped the top of my vest and tore it down the middle and I threw it across the room as I stared into those green eyes.

I turned and carried her to the bed and I continued pushing into her hard as her legs were tightly wrapped around me.

"BROC.."