Chapter 71

Dedications :

@chandlersbae1993

@swift-gomez

@shelbyyy1997

@AngeliexC

@RoyalFLARE

@Monster_Mama

@jazimwells14

I'm sorry if I didn't mention anyone but my notifications are a bit messed up right now...

So thank you to those I mentioned and everyone else who votes, comments and takes the time to read it :)
I love reading the comments as I am so glad you guys are so invested in it that you have these emotions x

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell going off which I assumed the sound travelling through the house was.

I sat up and realized it was a bit dark in the house and checked to see it was just after 6pm. I remembered showering and slipping on Brock's merch tee and one of his boxers as I had no clothes here, luckily for me I found one with strings so I could tighten it at the waist as Brock definitely has a bigger waist than me.

I threw off the blanket and stood up as the doorbell continued to ring.

"Brock!" I called out and realized he still wasn't back, he couldn't have thrown the keys that far.

I immediately ran to the door and swung it open and Paul stood there clearly shocked at my presence and frankly I was shocked at his.

His face frowned as he looked at me clearly noticing my scar as I had taken off the bandage, it didn't look too bad but wasn't good either I hoped it would fade before I got back to work.

"McKenzie, well this is a surprise... are you going to let me in or let me freeze to death?" he smirked and I leaned in the doorway and folded my arms.

"Still deciding..." as I recalled what he had told me the night of the Slammy's , although I couldn't blame him as he was simply being there for Brock in his own way but it didn't mean I couldn't mess with him.

"So its not 'Miss Rollins' anymore?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No .. it reminds me of your brother and frankly with all the things that has happened between him and Brock I don't want to associate you with him"