Chapter 9

SUMMERSLAM

I was guest ring announcer for the main event and was currently introducing Undertaker and Brock didn't bother looking at me.

So when I was done I just left the ring and went backstage and hung out in the trainer's room as I didn't feel like people.

Their match was pretty hectic and Brock was basically robbed a win and he had to be pissed and all I wanted to do was hug him but he was mad at me. Even on our car ride home on Monday he was quiet.

"Yeah it hurts like a.." I was startled when the medic Chris walked in with Brock and so was he.

"You really need to stop hanging out here Kenz" Chris teased which earned him a glare from Brock.

Brock sat on the bed and Chris treated the cut on his forehead and I waited until he was done as I wanted to ask Brock how he was.

Chris left after awhile and I stood up and walked between his legs .

I traced my fingers over the stitches and he moved his head away from me soon after.

"What happened?" I asked ignoring the fact that he just pulled away from me.

He avoided eye contact while taking off his gloves,not paying attention to me. "Brock!"

"Why the fuck do you want to know now?" he spat out and shook his head and still made no eye contact.

"Because you were fucking bleeding and the fact that I heard Undertaker's music playing means that you didn't win"

He threw his gloves in the corner and leaned back against the wall and looked into my eyes.

"Wasn't that what you were hoping for, for me to lose an let your precious Mark win"

"Oh my word Brock what did you want me to say on the video, 'oh I hope Brock wins cause I've been fucking him"

"No Mckenzie, you know what I cant fucken deal with you and your fucking shit right now okay?" he pushed me away from his lap and left the room.

RAW

"And the winner of this match is Mckenzie!!!" The ref raised my hand as I had just beaten Rosa. I celebrated as she ran backstage.

After that I made my way up the ramp and that's when I heard his music hit.

As I made it onto the stage Brock came out along with Paul Heyman, he was clearly pissed.

He looked me over and lingered longer than he should've before making his way down to the ring after Paul.

I was abit confused as to why he stared at me for that long but I made my way to the back for a shower.

When I got back I saw Bo being carried passed my door on a stretcher and I had a pretty good idea who was the cause of it.

Just my luck that I had lost my key card to my hotel room which had caused me to only have my wrestling gear and since Rosa and I were the only ones scheduled for the night I wasn't going to ask her.

So I ended up taking Cesaro's hoodie from merch and wore my thigh high socks which was extra in my bag and that was it, with my hair being wavy from the steam of the shower.

I walked down the hall as I wanted to head to catering but I was stopped by Cesaro.

"Hey wow Mckenzie in the Cesaro section im honoured!" he pulled me into a hug as I giggled.

"Well yeah it is the best merch around here" I winked.

He looked me up and down and then raised his eyebrow."Er I forgot to pack in extra shoes, ever since Kane has been on vacay I have been very careless his normally carrying my shit around and driving me everywhere..."