Chapter 2 continued

BROCK POV

I turned to look at Paul and then as I turned back to Mckenzie she was gone.

"Don't even think about going after her! Brock I told you on Monday you cant get involved with some random diva, you were fired before. The last thing we need is another scandal and lets not forget the fact that you are married!"

" I am not involved with anyone I was just speaking to a colleague" I shook my head, even though I didn't even believe what I was saying. I wanted to get involved with her I would've been if I hadn't stopped her but im fucking married. Im not even sure why I didn't hurt her I didn't even notice her until she was thrown infront of me and I saw her terrified green eyes staring back at me. Even when she walked into my locker I was shocked but when I saw her I knew I wanted her...

"That better fucking be true, now lets go"

I couldn't stop staring at Mckenzie as she made her way down to the ramp with her brother. I still couldn't believe they were related. I was leaning back in my chair with my feet on the table, she didn't even bother looking at me.
I figured that she was embarrassed cause of the way I reacted or that she was sent by her brother and was ashamed cause she failed and now had to face me which would make more sense as I couldn't see why else she would've come to me.

Seth talked his usual crap as he sat down and Mckenzie stood next to Kane. I figured something was up and flipped the table and found a hockey stick and my suspicion's were confirmed. For a moment I wondered if she knew about it but the way she was staring back and forth between the weapon and my hand I knew she didn't,not that it mattered.
I took it placed the table back and handed the stick to Seth who was shocked but I knew that I didn't need.

So we signed the papers and as soon as we were done I was attacked by Kane as his security wasn't here. I pushed Kane away from me and he landed against the ropes. That's when I saw Mckenzie fall against the barricade as she mustve been busy getting out of the ring and Seth was in the crowd already.

I wanted to check on her but I was attacked by Kane again. I completely lost it and threw Kane out of the ring and then hit him with the steel steps. I saw Mckenzie being taken back by the medics and then went crazy on Kane. After Kane was out I didn't even bother going after Seth who stood on the same spot I just wanted to go to the back.

I grabbed a towel immediately and wiped my face and then made my way to the trainers room. When I got there I found Mckenzie lying on the bed with a bag of ice on her head. I closed the door and locked it.

"Oh wow you actually cared enough to check if I was.." she sat up and seemed surprised to see me. "What are you doing here I thought it was Seth" I walked over to the bed and stood infront of her.

"I wanted to check on you since I was the reason for this.." I looked over her and she smiled and set the ice down.

"The beastly Brock Lesnar came to check on me? One might think you actually wanted me" her voice was so soft but sounded so sexy and I did want her.

"And if I did?" I walked closer opened her legs and stood between them.

"Well that would be a lie so I think you should go before yo..." I grabbed her face and kissed her I expected her to resist but she didn't instead she wrapped her legs around my waist which caused me to lose control.

I ran my hands down her body and gripped her thighs and pulled her closer. Her hands moved down to my track pants and pulled it down abit,releasing me. I reached under her dress and moved her underwear to the side and pushed into her hard. I wanted her and I was going to take her.

I continued pushing into her harder and harder as she moaned into my lips. She ripped my sweater off and bit my lip, she was driving me crazy. My hands were still under her dress and I grabbed her ass tightly and pushed into her hard one last time as she collapsed around me and I finished inside of her.

"Seriously we went three times how are you not done?" she gasped as she was positioned on top of me moving back and forth. I smiled as I was enjoying myself , the fact that her nails were digging into my chest leaving her mark didn't help me at all.

"You are so fucking beautiful!" I groaned as I pushed up into her and she then laid down onto my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair and I still wasn't done. She turned her face to me ." I think I know what the well not problem is but.. I need you naked" I spat out.

"You need me naked to be done?" she smiled and I nodded. She sat up and shook her head, "well that aint happening here , we should get out of here anyway before we are trapped in this building."

I sat up and held her around her waist, "we could go to a hotel and.." she shook her head and I was shocked that I felt hurt by her rejection but she was probably tired.

" I have an apartment" she smiled and got off of me and headed for the door which caused me to jump.

"I'll just get my stuff wait for me by my car"

"Okay"

I woke up with Mckenzie lying on top of me wearing my black t-shirt , I rolled her off of me and went to get a shower.

When I got out I realized it was 2pm so I decided to wake her but she didn't responded.

"Mckenzie wake up! Fuck!" I immediately dialled 911.