Chapter 78

"You have everything?"

Brock asked me as I sat on his bed while he was slipping on his tee to accompany his track pants.

"Well I never really had anything when I got here" I smiled even though Paige had brought my suitcase..

He narrowed his eyes at me and I rolled mine and stood up, "Except you of course!"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and his folded over my shoulders as he looked down into my eyes.

" I almost felt offended" he smirked.

"Almost?" I noticed you could hardly see the marks he had earlier in the week.

"Well in your defense I wasn't really yours when we got here" his voice was low as he searched my eyes with his.

I leaned up and bit his cheek and as soon as I did his hands gripped my waist tightly, "This time you're not running away after pulling that stunt"

He smirked, " I wasn't planning on it... what's that look?"

I blurted out as after all this time I hated that I didn't know what was behind it.

He frowned a bit before answering, "What look?"

"The look you have that I can't decipher.." I whispered.

"I didn't know I had one Kenz.." He said slowly as if he was shocked by it as well.

"Well what were you thinking about just then?"

"What's with all the questions ?" He smirked again.

"What's with all the avoiding?" I countered playfully.

His face dropped briefly as he looked away and back at me, " I was thinking about how lucky I am to have you here.."

"Yeah I don't want to leave either, even though the week wasn't without its problems its still better than getting back to reality..." I sighed.

" I meant happy to have you here.. in my life.." he said seriously and before I could respond his lips met mine and I couldn't help but smile into it.

This caused him to bite my lip and then slip his tongue into my mouth as he explored it slowly.

His hold tightened even more and I was pressed against his body as I felt myself leaning backwards due to him having to bend low to kiss me as he deepened it.

I felt his fingertips of his free hand tugging on the bottom of my sweater and he moved me over to the bed as he was most likely sick of having to lean so far down.

One of his legs was positioned between mine as he now laid down on top of me and his other hand left my waist and tightly gripped my thigh and he then swung my leg around him while the other was trapped underneath him.

I moaned into his lips as my fingers massaged his shoulders and pulled him closer to me and as I did he grinded against me and groaned as I bit hard onto his tongue due to my surprise. It caused him to pull back and before he could say anything I heard his phone go off above my head.

He breath in and out deeply as he reached for it and checked it while his other hand remained on my thigh and he remained in the same position.

He threw his phone next to us and bit down into my neck and I gasped and I knew he was getting me back for his tongue but it was his fault. I resisted from pushing up against him as I remembered the message.

"Who was that Brock?"

I breath out but he ignored me as he gently kissed and sucked on the spot he had bit into before which was causing me to lose focus.