Chapter 90

McKenzie,

Before I say anything I'm not one for many words so don't be mad at me if it doesn't make sense and well Paige is writing it for me in case you were wondering.. I don't know.

Kenz..you are everything to me and when I say that I'm not saying it lightly or throwing it around..

I fucking love you with everything in me.

I know I have fucking screwed up a lot but you have forgiven me each fucking time and yeah to you it might've seemed like in the beginning of us being unofficially together that I didn't care but I did.

I always did.

The first time you told me you loved me.. I'm pretty sure I never told you this but.. I loved you then .. well way before then but I wanted you to be sure of how you felt and not be emotional as fuck and regret it later that was the reason I dismissed it then..

I made the biggest mistake of my life when I left you . It was the lowest point in my life and I have had low, but nothing I did took you off my mind and I hated it.

I thought that maybe if I left you then you would end up finding someone whose less of what I am. Which in my head would have been a good thing as he wouldn't have gone off on you, or scared you or destroyed everything in sight when he'd get upset or make you cry..

There are not many things that hurt me but seeing you hurt fucking tops that list and I don't know I figured I was the number one reason causing that hurt and after Eric I just took it upon myself to let you go and let you find something else.
I'll be honest I thought that would be John and even though I hated it I figured he was perfect for it but we know how that turned out..

But even though I hate being wrong.. I cant deny how happy I am I was wrong about that because I cant imagine my life without you in it.

Right now I'm staring at one of the pictures my brother took of us and you are my life McKenzie..