Chapter 100 PART 2

Ellie Goulding - Army

Adele - One and Only

(The playlist is usually optional but its the last chapter so please? The lyrics of these two songs describe their love perfectly for me :) )

BROCK POV

"You don't think she's having second thoughts do you?"

I asked Paul as we were running late due to Kane not giving the signal for the music to be played and I wasn't sure why.

"If everything worked out then we are running on schedule do not worry Brock"

"What is that suppose to mean ?" I couldn't believe he was telling me it was all going according to plan when there was clearly a delay.

"Trust me... all your plans for today will be happening perfectly." He said slowly as if I were meant to understand but my head was all over the place .

I just sighed and nodded and saw him disappear into the house as I stood next to Steve.

" I still can't believe you are a priest.." I chuckled as when we called him up he immediately offered to officiate the wedding.

"Hey I took an online test, figured it would come in handy didn't know I'd be marrying your ass after the last time I saw you two though.."

"I didn't know either.. But she's... Everything.. I could never be without her"

I sighed as I looked up at the kitchen window where she was hopefully waiting.

"Welcome to officially being whipped !"

He slapped my back and I rolled my eyes and checked my watch and smiled at my parents who looked at me questioningly probably wondering as well but I had no answers either all we could do was w..

I heard the music begin and I saw Kevin and Paige slowly making their way down the steps that led from the kitchen upstairs into the backyard where we were.

I saw Kane next to his wife sitting down which I found weird as he was meant to walk McKenzie down the somewhat aisle. As I looked at him and raised my eyebrow he just shook his head and told me to wait.

I didn't care if it was my wedding day or not.. I would kick his ass if he let my McKenzie walk down by herself. I hadn't seen her dress as Paige made sure that part was kept traditional but I figured all dresses weighed a lot and she needed help and since her father definitely wasn't walking her down the aisle or Seth... Kane was the next best thing.