Chapter 45

He gripped my hand as we walked into the huge gym, I only saw about 15 guys dispersed in different areas.

“So …”

“You know I was in UFC..”

I nodded, “well I do miss it so I visit some spots occasionally and mess around in the octagon at the back. I figured today would be perfect since there wouldn’t be much of an audience and well it would've been a distraction from my concern about your lunch but you're here and now I'm just doing it so I can kick some guy's ass while picturing your brother.” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

“So you’re going to fight here today?” he nodded as he looked around.

I was a bit concerned that he brought me as I freaked out for the gash on his head at HIAC but with this sort of fighting it would be much worse. But I knew I couldn’t tell him I didn’t want to be here as he seemed excited to bring me along.

I followed behind him as he hadn’t let go of my hand yet and led me out back and that’s when I heard guys and different music from the gym.

As Brock entered everyone cheered and I saw a guy looking like Big Show inside and my grip immediately tightened on his hand and the guys eyes fell on me.

“Brock Lesnar.. the man himself whose the girl?” some guy asked as Brock took off his tee and handed it to me.

“None of your business” he said and then turned to me.

“You can sit if you want or you can stand here against the wall. Don't move out of this room cause it might cause me to get distracted wondering where you are…” he said softly and I simply nodded.

I chose to sit in the front row directly in front of the cage as he stepped in and they began.

So far Brock had a black eye and a busted lip which was way better than the other guy looked. It was hard not to react but I kept my face blank.

I almost requested they stop the match when the guy landed a punch to Brock's eye but before I could respond Brock was on top of the guy punching him repeatedly.

Brock hadn’t looked at me once so I doubt he would even notice if I left but I told myself I had to stay for the remaining minutes. Although I'm pretty sure I wouldn’t handle him getting seriously hurt again and be able to remain calm.

“So are you the reason Brock left his wife?” I heard a guy ask behind me and I ignored him.

“I know who you are, I do watch wrestling so don’t try to act shy now…”

I was getting annoyed and turned around to face the guy who seemed about 50.

“Look creep its none of your business like Brock said so take the hint” I said calmly and stood up and as I did I saw Brock get hit against his  cheek and he briefly looked at me before spearing the guy in the octagon.

I walked over to stand against the wall and Brock was punching the guy, who didn’t last long as he was out and Brock won. I wasn’t sure what to do so I simply clapped as everyone else cheered and took his hand as he left.

I did kinda enjoy it I mean I found it extremely hot when he fought but that guy just ruined my already rough mood from the sort of lunch earlier and I just wanted to be alone with Brock.

“What was that about?” only as I heard his voice I realized Brock was in front of me. I looked up at him battered and bruised and I realized the entire room ,even though the were having their own conversations,  eyes were set on us.