Chapter 12

A/N:

Hi my lovely Brock Lesnar fans ;) Since its the season for giving I shall be doing a DOUBLE double update!!!! Yes you read right so I hope you'll enjoy :) Oh and Merry Xmas!!!!

“So have you?”

I turned to face Kane as I was getting ready for a match on Raw.

“What?” he rolled his eyes.

“You have been on another planet all week, I asked if you have spoken to your brother since everything that happened” I shook my head.

I had zoned out to waking up with a massive headache and immediately recalled everything of the previous day. Brock’s body was wrapped around mine and I didn’t understand why he had been at the studio and I remembered how I practically begged him to sleep with me. I figured I should just leave as I was embarrassed due to everything. I removed his grip and slipped on my jeans quickly. I then took my suitcase and wrote ‘sorry’ on a note and put it next to him, I took my stuff and left for Kane’s room so I could shower there since we had to get on the road as well.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it was probably wasn't my best idea as I hadn't heard from him since then.

“When he wants to talk he knows where to find me Kane, I have a segment I’ll see you back on the plane”I left as I had to record a promo.

I was dominating my match against Summer as I was upset that I hadn’t heard from Brock since last week and the fact that she tried to seduce him.

That was until I felt my feet being pulled and got tossed out of the ring as my head knocked against the barricade.

“ Oh Mckenzie, you think you can hurt my precious Summer” I heard Rusevs voice. “ I happen to know that your bodyguard Kane has already left so you are alone!”

I felt my hair being pulled . “Look at me when I am talking to you woman!” I used the last energy I had and slapped him as I felt my head spinning .

He glared at me and I knew I was in trouble, he let me go and then backed away to fetch what I don’t know and that’s when I heard Brock’s music blasting before I blacked out.

“I told you that you are banned from Raw because of your actions!”

“Well if I stayed away she would’ve probably been seriously injured!”

“No she wouldn’t have and why do you care so much?”

I heard Stephanie and Brock going at it.

“Because I don’t like Rusev” he stated and I heard her sigh.

“Just get your things and go before I get security, she will be fine on her own when she wakes up not that you care though”

I heard the door close and something being kicked and I sat up.

He turned , “Go get a shower” he said and stood against the wall inspecting his hand.

“I cant I have to catch a  flight..” he sighed and looked up at me briefly and then back at his hand.

“So you don’t want to go with me then?”

“You aren’t meant to.. you’re off so I …”

“Im not backing you into a corner or anything, I was just asking you don’t have to go with me” he shrugged.

I made my way to the shower which was my way of answering him.

“What?” I turned my head to Brock as we were on his private jet.