Chapter 61

A/N:

so I finally watched the Rumble and I am destroyed the look on Brock's face when he got eliminated by those idiots and Roman losing his title when he was so close? All this just feels like deja vu from Wrestlemania for me.. Both of them getting a nasty surprise from the Authority....

I figured I would grace you guys with quite a few updates to deal with my sadness and well it is officially the month of looooove as well as my birthday month ;)

Oh happy birthday to HarryStyles!!!!!

Oh and had this song playing :

Nicki Minaj - Grand Piano ( this song kills me emotionally but love it)

XMAS

SETH POV

We were currently at John's house since we were touring in Tampa and well it was either here or my parents house and we know how that goes.

Especially since the last time I was there I pretty much sold out my sister to that whole stuck up bunch. I mean yes I was angry but I should've waited but when I saw on the security cam that Brock had dropped her off I was even more pissed because he now knew where our parents lived. It sounds silly but with Eric we weren't careful and all that shit happened.

As we sat around on the couches drinking egg nog after dinner my eyes weren't focused on my beautiful girlfriend beside me who was laughing along with Paige but on my sister who was staring out of the window.

John and Kane were having their own conversation and she just stood there staring and I knew that stare. It's the same stare she had the first time we flew into New York and she moved into her apartment.

"So do you like it?" I asked and she didn't respond, she simply walked out to the balcony.

I followed her and pulled her into my arms and she broke down as I knew she would.

She had come so use to the life of someone that wasn't her. Someone who was afraid of making a wrong move or she would piss off the man she loved and get hurt not just physically but emotionally.

She wasn't the sister I had known for the past 22 years and I was determined to change that.

"Seth... Seth?" I heard Zara and looked at her.

"Just go over there she needs you, you know that"

I sighed, I wish she did need me but I knew it wasn't me she needed.

Even though I despised Brock, he had made her feel again and slowly return to my sister again. I mean since she started out in WWE she was slowly returning but I realized when I connected the dots of the duration they were together and he had made her become more feisty. And get in my face more which I loved as I had felt that I was ordering her around before as she would do everything I told her as Eric had brainwashed her into obeying everything and it killed me but I couldn't very well call her out about it.

Whether I would admit it or not he did help her in some way but seeing her there , all that progress was destroyed when he left her.

"Kenz....." I whispered and she turned to face me.