Chapter 10

I ended up just driving and thinking how silly everything had been and I knew that Brock was pissed because of everything that happened with Cesaro and the fact that Mark beat him the previous night and I made him even more upset.

It was about 2am and I decided to drive back to the hotel. Brocks key card was in the truck so I went to his room and I wasn't sure how he got in but when I got in the lamp was still on in his room and I prayed he wasn't awake. Luckily for me he wasn't.

He was lying in bed in a pair of boxers lying on his stomach. I decided to take off Cesaro's hoody and slipped on Brock's T which was discarded next to the bed and got in next to him.

I woke up and remembered where I was I saw the time and it was 6am. Brock's arm was draped over me and I could feel his morning bulge pushing through his boxers.

"Kenz..." he mumbled and I turned to face him but he was still asleep.

"I love you baby.." he mumbled and continued sleeping.

I attempted to move up and kissed him genty, and he kissed me back weakly which made me realize he was still asleep and mustve been dreaming about me.

I continued kissing him and I held onto his cheek and wrapped my leg over his side and he groaned.

I felt his hand moving over the side of my body and squeeze my behind. He tipped me over and thrusted his pelvis against me and I pushed back. He groaned even more and that's when his eyes darted.

"What the.. Mckenzie it.. fuck.. you scared me" he rolled onto his back unintentionally pulling me with him.

"What are you doing here?" his voice still abit sleepy.

"Im sorry.. I don't know..." my tears began falling and I tried pulling off of him but he tightened his grip.

"Hey... its okay"

"You not mad at me?" I huffed out and he smiled.

"Well I am cause you made me mess up my truck and left me worried crazy , but I'm happy that you're here"

"Can you let me go I look fucking stupid" he shook his head.

"Look I chickened out last night cause when I said I would tell you I hadn't thought things through and.."

"Its fine.. It doesn't matter, I just really need to go cause.."

"I don't want you to, I want you, I like you and I want you to stay with me." I stared at him and didn't know what to say I was shocked .

He breath in deeply and then stared at me waiting, but I couldn't say anything.

"Let me go please" he raised his eyebrow and I pushed against his chest but he didn't budge.

"Isnt this what you wanted? You got so upset the last time and now that Im telling you what you want to hear you..." I stared at him.

" I didn't mean it like that.." his grip loosened and I sat up sitting on him.

"So you just said that so I wouldn't bring it up again, so that you could still have me wrapped around your little finger" I got off of him and felt my hand being grabbed and he sat off the edge of the bed as I turned.

"Can you just hear me out before you jump to scenarios, if you had let me spoken to you that night instead of running off I would've told you.. Kenz I fucking like you that's why I didn't hurt you the very first time I saw you and I pushed you away cause my life's a fucking mess but I couldn't stay away and you're, you're fucking crazy and I love it. I don't get how you didn't notice it, I mean you say I used you but how many times have I asked you to stay with me or drive with me and you always had an excuse" I stared blankly at him and he pulled me closer as he looked up at me and positioned me between his legs.
" The last thing I expected to find when I returned to WWE was you and then you pitched up and I didn't know how to handle it. The fact that you even came to me, you weren't even scared and..."