Chapter 69

I hope you guys listen to the playlists :) You don't have to but it helps with the feeling of the chapters x

Adele - Remedy

Rihanna - Close to you

One Direction - If I could fly

"I fucking always wanted you but I did this.."

"Don't say to protect me cause look where that fucking got me! You cant say you're protecting me from harm by leaving when you're the only thing that is protecting me from it by being with me "

I bit my lip as I wished my tears would stop falling.

"I'm sorry Kenz.. if I could take back these last few weeks I would. I was a fucking idiot .." he walked towards me.

"Will you just let me explain regarding John I hate that.."

"I don't fucking care that you did cause it was my fucking fault.. it doesn't matt.."

"I didn't sleep with him it was Kane's shirt I was wearing!" I blurted out and he held a confused expression and I was glad he was finally quiet so I could explain.

"We went to the club. Seth and his girlfriend, Kane, myself and Paige... John just happened to be there.."I sighed and wiped my tears.

"I was drinking a lot and we danced but honestly I was just thinking about you. It didn't matter how much I drank I just couldn't get you out of my fucking head." I wavered my hand towards him.

"We danced together for one song and then I left him and went to dance with Paige for the rest of the night. After us dancing on the bar, Kane took us back to the booth but my brother and his girlfriend had already left so it left me, John and Paige there but she was out of it. He kissed me and I briefly kissed him back but I was so messed up I thought it was you but it wasn't you and I pushed him away."

I could see his anger resurfacing at the fact that John kissed me and I couldn't argue with that anger as that part was true.

"I went to the bathroom and when I came out Kane immediately dragged me out of there and when its just us we usually share an hotel room . Paige and I sharing one bed while Kane gets the other and that's what happened. Kane did his usual duties as he did each time I had forced Paige to go crazy with me."

"Which were?" he whispered as he looked at me with no expression.

"He undressed us and slipped his t-shirt over Paige and his shirt over me and went to bed while John who had forgotten to book an hotel room was forced to sleep on the couch. Nothing happened at all.. When I heard your voice at the door I was so happy but when I saw your face I knew you got the wrong idea... and I couldn't explain and then my brother was there and.."

He seemed deep in thought and I wished I knew what he was thinking as even though I was upset with him I didn't want him thinking I would be with another man besides him.

"He slept on the couch?"

I nodded, "that's why he got to the door before I did.."

"He said... that fucking.." I was confused as he was rambling on.