Chapter 56

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed Steve grilling Brock about McKenzie :)

So we're about an hour from Royal Rumble and you guys will most likely hate me for this but I'm hoping Roman Reigns will retain even though the odds are against him. Sure I would love Brock to win so that we can see more of him but I think Roman deserves his reign to be longer :)

Anyway enjoy this update xx

I walked into the kitchen as I had heard Brock in the shower.

I was wearing pj shorts and baggy tank despite it being cold. I had actually fallen asleep again before Brock even got me to bed.

"Morning beautiful!" I heard Brad and smiled as I poured myself some coffee.

"I'm making you some bacon, figured you might like it instead of the chicken you've been eating since you got here"

"Thanks that's so sweet of you" I smiled as I noticed the scrambled eggs as well as the toast.

"Morning darling" I felt a kiss on my cheek and saw Steve walk past me and take a seat and then Rob.

I sat next to Steve and saw a bowl filled with strips of bacon being set on the table as Brad sat next to me.

He leaned in, "Bon Appetite!" he whispered and I laughed and as I did I noticed Brock staring at us.

After a bit he sat down .

"This is actually our third selfie Kenz!" Steve smiled and I laughed as all of us squeezed in except Brock.

"Hey Brock come on man get in!" I heard Brad but Brock didn't say anything and continued drinking his juice.

"Its fine, Brock probably doesn't want to be seen with me in the picture" I looked over at him and he frowned but still didn't move.

Brock and I had never taken any pictures, not that I hadn't tried many times.

I was busy washing the dishes as the guys had gone up to get ready for their hunting excursion which left me on my own today.

"I thought you weren't used to the cold weather but yet you're wearing this.."

I felt Brock's lips graze over my ears and his fingers rubbing the bottom of my the shorts.