Chapter 100 PART 1

Zayn Malik - Pillowtalk

BROCK POV

I trailed kisses down every fucking part of her body as I couldn't get enough of her. Her moaning drove me crazy and even though I knew Paige and the others would be arriving soon to help with today.

I needed her.

"Brock..."

She breath out and I immediately bit into her inner thigh and I felt her tighten her thighs around my head and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth.

I gripped her thighs with my hands as I knew she was annoyed with me teasing her even though she loved it. I had woken her up as I knew we wouldn't have much time considering I let her sleep in , I didn't have to do much I simply bit into her neck and she immediately woke.

I crawled up and hovered over her as her eyes were still closed.

"Look at me Kenzie.." I whispered as I then kissed her cheek.

I lifted my head and she stared back up at me with those green fucking eyes that claimed me since the very first day.

I briefly forget what we were doing as I got lost within them until she leaned her head up and bit into my neck and pushed herself against me. I immediately pushed into her and she bit harder due to her surprise and I groaned.

My hands tightened on her thighs as I flipped her over so that she straddled me. She moved slowly back and forth on top of me as she continued trailing kisses along my jaw.

My fingers dug into her thighs as I moved her faster and she moaned against my ear.

"Come on baby.." I breath out and as my words left my mouth I felt her move even faster and my hands left her as I knew I didn't need to do anything.

My hands gripped the hem of my t-shirt and she sat up as I pulled it off of her and then gripped her hair and pulled her into a deep kiss.

I tipped her over so that I had her pinned under me again and I pushed into her hard and she met each of my thrusts and I knew it wouldn't be long...

I broke the kiss and stared down at her and she stared up at me and she immediately pulled on my back pulling me as close as possible.

" I love you baby.. " I blurted out as I pushed into her hard one last time and I felt her fingers claw into my back and I immediately kissed her as my groans and her moans faded between our lips.

"Do you think we should've followed tradition?" She whispered as I felt her fingers trail over my back.

I lifted my head and chuckled.

"Baby I don't think I'll ever be able to survive another night away from you. I'm so glad these meetings over different fucking cities are over so that I can be with you every fucking day..."

She smiled brightly and gave me a quick kiss.

"So you're not afraid of bad luck?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I shook my head.

"As long as you're with me nothing's ever completely bad" I shrugged and looked over at the time and it was just before 12.

"We should probably go shower.."

She nodded.

"You nervous?" I whispered with a smile I couldn't help but show and she shook her head.

"You?"

"No"

Yes, I was fucking nervous but I wasn't going to let her know. The way Paige had been planning I knew this week had been hectic and I didn't want her to be nervous about anything.