Chapter 14

“Are you being fucking serious right now Kenz?” he looked at me and I nodded and he sighed.

“We can talk about this later, come on please” he whispered and I wanted to give in but I knew I couldn’t I mean he wanted me because I stood up against him and now that he had me or sort of had me I wasn’t going to change how I was.

“No!”

“Are you seriously telling me no?”

I raised my eyebrow at him and he glared at me and walked away from me and kicked the cupboard and left the kitchen. I pulled up my shorts and followed him outside and for the first time I realized we were on what seemed to be a farm.

“Brock!” I saw him walking to what seemed to be a barn and I ran after him and stood infront of him.

“Im sorry I shouldn’t have teased you I guess, I just thought if I did it that way you would tell me..”

He sighed and looked down at me, “Who do you think she is?”

I looked down at my fingers, “Someone you’re…”

“She’s my wife.. not someone im banging or anything I don’t have.. I'm not with anyone else besides you”

“Oh…”

I felt him tip my chin, “I should’ve told you I'm sorry look  you’ve got to head back tonight”

“What?”

“My parents are coming back tonight and…”

“But I thought you said… she’s with them isn’t she?” he didn’t answer me.
“So now your whore is just being shipped off hey? Okay Mr Lesnar I’ll be out of your fucking way!”

I walked past him and then felt him pull me back.

“Don’t do this, you know what situation Im in” he pulled me close and kissed me.

I pulled back but he held me in place, “I don’t want you to be upset with me Kenz”

“Oh its way too late for that, just let me go so that I can get out of here” he reluctantly let me go as I walked up to the house.

“You don’t have to leave right now I’ll drop you at the …”

“No its fine I’ll call a cab wouldn’t want you to get caught” I shouted back and heard him chuckle. "Oh I'm glad you find this amusing! "

“No its just that this isn’t the city there’s no cabs here”

I glared at him and went into the house to fetch my bags, I would walk at this point.

So thanks to Brock dragging me into his car with force, he was now driving me to the airport to catch a flight as I refused to take his jet.

“Are you seriously giving me the silent treatment?” I didn’t respond.

“That’s what I get for falling for a …” he mumbled.

“Falling for what?” I turned to face him and he sighed.

“Now you wanna talk?”

“Brock you basically kidnap me to a place and then beg me to stay and when I finally get into the idea of you actually caring about me and letting me in. I just feel used all over again, you obviously wouldn’t get how I am feeling right now because you are Brock fucking Lesnar and you are used to getting whatever he wants!” he pulled dead brakes which caused me to lunge forward as I had no seatbelt on and I knocked my head.

I looked in the mirror and saw that I had a cut on my forehead. I turned to Brock and I could see he was pissed but his face changed to concern once he saw my face.

“Shit, Kenz….”

“Don’t fucking Kenz me what the fuck were you trying to do?”

I searched through my bag and found some tissues and held it to my forehead.
“Let me guess you didn’t like what I said and wanted to make me pay!”

He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again and ran his hand over his face and got out of the car,slamming the door behind him.

The next thing I knew he had opened my door and turned me to face him, “Brock what are…”

He had a first aid kit in his hand and was busy with my forehead and even though I was mad at him I could feel my heart melting at how sweet he was being.

He didn’t say anything and his face was expressionless, after about 5minutes he was done and placed a band-aid on it.

He placed his hands on top of the truck looking ahead so that I couldn’t see his face but only his body infront of me.

I assume he needed sometime to think I guess I didn’t know how I was feeling either. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head against his chest, I hated that I couldn’t be mad at him, even if I was I was always the one who would give in.

I heard his breathing was still heavy but slowly getting back to normal as he was worked up.

After a few minutes I felt him shift and remove my arms and he placed my legs back in the truck and closed the door which left me feeling unwanted.

He then hopped back in the drivers seat and started the engine.
I felt him turn my head and as I turned he pulled me into a hard kiss which felt like forever but I'm sure it wasn’t and then broke it with his lips grazing over mine, “Im sorry” he whispered and I nodded as he let go and drove again.