Chapter 82

"Its fine you can leave me here" I said to Paul.

"His segment is pretty soon so please McKenzie just.." I knew he wanted me to calm Brock down before he had to go on.

"I know I know..."

He walked off down the hallway as he was scheduled to go out before Brock.

I tried opening the door but it was locked. I hit on the door with my hand as I leaned against the wall beside it as my leg still hurt.

Well to be honest it stopped hurting the moment I had ice on it but having Paul helping me was nice as I never thought he would actually do it but he was desperate as apparently Brock ignored him when he said that Brock had to get ready for his segment an he feared Brock just wouldn't go out.

Just as I was about to hit it again , the door wildly swung open.

"FUCK OFF!!" He called out not seeing me .

" Okay Brock" I said as I appeared in the doorway and I saw his angered face turn into surprise.

I held onto the door as I tried to walk away.

"Where the hell are you going?" His voice was harsh. I turned to look at him again and noticed the disaster which was his locker room.

"You told me to fuck off Brock" I whispered.

"You know I would never say that to you" he sighed as his breathing slowly relaxed even though I could see he was still upset.

"Well considering yo..." I was cut off as I felt him force his tongue into my mouth and his arm wrap around my waist as he pulled me into his locker and slammed the door closed.

I bit onto his tongue but he ignored it and pushed his body against mine causing me to be pinned to the door.

I stopped fighting it as I realized that regardless of what was going on in his head this was the only way to calm him down. I tugged on his tee to pull him closer and he groaned into my lips and immediately broke the kiss.

He stared into my eyes and I saw the conflicted emotion in his eyes and I wished I knew what was troubling him.

"Bro..." I began but was cut off due to the announcement.

"BROCK LESNAR REPORT TO THE GORILLA!!!"

He cleared his throat and looked back at the mess.

"How's your leg?" He asked .

"Fine just hurts a bit to step on it that's all.."

I didn't get why he was randomly asking me that but I didn't question it either.

He nodded.

"BROCK LESNAR REPORT TO THE GORILLA!!!"

" Wait here for me I'll be right back " he said slowly.

"Okay"

I moved from the door as he left and I wanted to sit down except the couch was tipped , chairs were broken, so that made my choice for me.

I remembered that my bag was still in the other locker and the last thing I wanted to do was have to tell Brock that when we left so I decided to go and get it.

When I got there I was relieved to find it empty as most of the divas had left due to the show almost being over.

I took a quick shower and slipped on a jeans and Kevin's band shirt which he had forgotten in my bag .I'm pretty sure they left already.