Chapter 44

Well look who finally decided to join us!" My mom exclaimed as I walked into the lounge and each of them sat with glasses of champagne.

I noticed my brother's girlfriend Zara was there as well which caught me off guard as I didn't think they were that serious and well she wasn't exactly what my family would like.

But I noticed she wore a long dress similar to mine and a cardigan which hid her tattoos, not all though. I didn't respond as I grabbed a glass and sat down as well.

"Oh dear you don't need to sit we'll be heading to the dining room to eat as we were just waiting on you" I heard my dad and smiled as I stood up again. It was going to be a long afternoon.

"Dear, why didn't you bring along someone as well? Zara is such a lovely girl I'm hoping you found someone as well"

"I..."

"Oh yes my sister found herself a beast and she's too ashamed to bring him here" Seth glared over at me and I knew he was angry at me as he had probably seen the posts and I hadn't told him anything.

"Beast?" My dad frowned and I glare back at Seth.

"Yeah ever heard of Brock Lesnar? Well my dear sister has been sleeping around with him" I heard gasps around the table.

"Seth , please you don't know what you're saying!"

"I know exactly what I'm saying! I have to find this shit out on the internet!" he stood up and glared at me.

"Seth calm down we can discuss this calmly..."I heard my father's voice.

"There is nothing to discuss this is my business not any of yours"

"Mckenzie ! Your life is our business!"My mother chimed in.

"Yeah mom now all of a sudden it is. I didn't even want to be here and I was hoping we could just survive this stupid lunch but no too much to ask!"

"No one told you to lie to me!" Seth spat out and I rolled my eyes .

"I didn't lie to you! You simply assumed he was using me to get to you when trust me you were the last thing on our minds and your feud is over and guess what his still here!"

"Then why isn't he here right now?"

"Because of this family! I didn't want to bring him here to these judgemental people and out of all people I thought you would get that Seth!"

"I have seen him, worked with him! I know how he is and I got him suspended for a fucking reason so he could be away from you but no my sister is so naïve! You fall for the same guys no matter how much I try to steer you away his just like HIM"

I Immediately knew who he was referring to and stood up and left the room, I heard everyone follow.

"His not like that!" I saw the confused expressions on my parents face as well as Zara's as neither of them knew what Seth was referring to.

"And I bet you knew what to expect last year hey!" I immediately slapped him and he shook his head and I headed for the door.

"You wont even give him a fucking chance and see!" I closed the door and ran down the driveway as I felt tears streaming down my face.

I realized I hadn't let Brock know to pick me up which meant I had to wait as I sat down outside my parents property on the curb.

"Kenz..." I heard his voice and before I could look up I saw him crouching in front of me.

"What the hell happened?" he looked back at the property and I knew he wanted to go in there and I was thankful for the security.

"Lets just go please.."

He seemed torn between wanting to do what I said and going in there but he helped me up anyway and led me to the truck.

As soon as we began driving I leaned my head against the window."Please tell me what happened?"

"Seth told my entire family that I was fucking you" I shrugged.

"Oh.." was all he said and I wasn't really expecting anything more from him.

I noticed the car had stopped and we had parked somewhere down the deserted road that led to this fancy area.

The next thing I knew Brock had opened my door and pulled me out into his arms.
I was surprised but welcomed it as he held me tightly with his chin resting on top of my head thanks to my ridiculously high heels.

"Just breath it doesn't matter..."

"You okay now?" he held my cheeks and I looked up into his eyes and nodded that's when I took in his wardrobe he was wearing a trackpants and white muscle top.

"How..How'd you get here I didn't even call you..."

"Well you were in there for about an hour at most and I was just replying to emails and shit and next thing I saw was you."

I nodded slowly and got back in and so did he.

He was quiet for awhile as he seemed deep in thought and then he finally turned to face me as we reached a red light.

"I was planning on going somewhere else actually before I went for lunch but you're going to have to change" he smirked .

"Well I cant..."

"Here!" he reached at the back and then threw my denim shorts and one of his merch t-shirts with the cut off sleeves.

"So you just knew I would be going with you and the lunch would be over before it even begun!" I slipped the shorts on underneath my dress as I heard him chuckle at what I said.

"No Kenz... I threw it in for tonight in case we wanted to walk around town or something" he shrugged.

"How thoughtful of you!" I leaned over and kissed his cheek as I pulled my dress off.

"I'm so fucking glad my windows are tinted" he sighed as I slipped on his tee and tied it up so that it revealed some of my tummy.

"If it weren't it would be your fault I flashed some guy!"

"And your fault that I would've sent someone to hospital" he smirked and I punched his arm.

"You know I have beaten up guys for doing less than that" he teased and I pinched his thigh.

"Well I'm pretty sure you never liked any of them or wait did you?"

He shook his head"I'm glad you're in a better mood baby we're here..."

I smiled and looked up.

"A gym?" I looked over at him confused as I wasn't dressed for it at all.

"Just come on!"

Hope you enjoyed this triple update x