Alive

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who has Stayed Loyal!

I opened my eyes to find myself in a completly bright, white room. I was laying in a bed, covered by a soft, white blanket. I was even clothed in a white gown. My hair smelled freshly washed and wasn't even greasy. Any blood that had been on me from before was all gone.

Was this Heaven? Was I dead?

"Miss Snape?" Someone asked. I closed my eyes again, because I still felt extremely groggy. Actually, my whole body felt a little off. "Miss Snape, can you hear me? Are you awake?" I slowly nodded my head yes. "Can you speak?"

"Yes." I coughed, realising my throat was extremely dry.

"Do you know where you are?"

"Of course." I smiled. "I'm dead. I'm in Heaven." There was a silence. After a moment or two, the voice spoke again.

"Not quite, Miss Snape." It replied. I opened my eyes and looked for the owner of the voice for the first time. Apparently, it belonged to the man who was standing beside my bed who was holding a clipboard. I recognized the white robes he was wearing immediately. Vincent had a set just like them. This man was a Healer.

So that meant I wan't in Heaven... My eyes widened. No! I must have been in the other place! Funny, I thought it would be hotter and my father would be here to greet me.

"Are you a demon?" I asked, trying to sit up. He helped me before replying.

"No, I am a Healer. Healer Montgomery. You're in St. Mungo's."

"No!" I frantically looked around. "I-I can't be! I-I fired the Killing Curse onto myself! I have to be dead! I.. I have to be!" I began to cry. I had been so close.

"All records say that you should be dead, but you're not. You have, how ever, been in a coma for two weeks. It's a mystery and a miricle how you servived. The only other person who has ever done it is Harry Potter himself.

"The only thing we could come up wit his that deep down inside, you really didn't want to die, since the caster has to truely want to kill for it to work.

"Now, I know all of this may come to a shock, but-"

"No!" I interupted. "I wanted to die! I still want to die! They're dead, and I want to be, too!" I wailed.

"If you do not calm down, Miss Snape, I will be forced to sedate you."

"Please, just kill me!" I begged. "I don't want to be here! You can't keep me here!"

"By law we can because you are showing signs of hysteria."

"No, you can't!" I yelled "I-I'll kill you and then kill myself!" I reached for my wand, but soon realized that I didn't know where it was. "Where's my wand?!" I looked around again. This time I saw my bare hands and took in a deep breath. I felt my neck for my locket. As I expected, it was gone as well. "Where are my rings?! Where is my locket!? Where are my things!?"

"They were removed when you were admitted. Don't worry, they are in good hands."

"Give me my wand!" I barked, getting up. The sudden change in position made me woozy. I tried to ignore it.

"If you do not calm down, I will sedate you." He repeated.

"I don't care! I want my stuff and I want out of here!" My chest started to get tight, and it became hard to breath. I recognized these symptoms as what Uncle Severus had diagnosed as an anxiety attack from the few I had had the last couple years. Never the less, I pushed through it. This man had no say over me, and I had to make sure he knew it.

I came towards him.

"This is your last warning, Miss Snape." He stepped back. I dived for him.

"I...WANT...MY...STUFF...I'M....LEAVING!" By this time I was basically hyperventilating and tears were streaming down my face.

"I've warned you, Miss Snape." He stepped out of the way. I landed on the floor. Instead of getting up, I simply laid there in a heap, sobbing and trying my best to even out my breathing.

None of this was fair. I was suppose to be with Vincent and Scabior and Uncle Severus, but instead I was here. I was suppose to be happy! I was suppose to be dead!

This was all Draco's fault. If he hadn't of pulled me off of the window ledge, I would have fallen off the Astronomy Tower. The fall would have killed me. None of this would have been happening. But instead I had to curse myself. I hated him. It was all his fault. It's his fault I couldn't be happy.

"Miss Snape?" He knelt down beside me, holding out a vial of light blue liquid. I wasn't sure where he had gotten it, but at the same time I really didn't care. "I'm trying my best to help you, but to do that you're going to have to calm down, okay? Look," He picked up a slightly soiled looking strip of white cloth from the ground. "See? You're being to disruptive you are pulling your bangages off."

"I dont' want help! I want to die!"

"Miss Snape, it's okay. If you would just take this-"

"No!" I knocked the vial out of his hand. It shattered on the ground, making glass and blue liquid fly everywhere. "I don't want your help! I don't want anyone's help!

"I'm sorry, Miss Snape, but you are becoming violent and unstable, as well as a danger to myself and others. It's mandatory that I sedate you immediately."

"No!" I cried out again. He raised his wand, but I was so distraught that I didn't care or even make an attempt to move out of his way.

"Sedato" He said. A light blue light few from his wand and hit me, knocking me out the first time of what would probably be many.