He Comes Back

A week or so went by, and things only calmed down a little bit. Our Group Sessions were still devoted to tourturing Phillips; although, becaue of my nice talk with Healer Green, I was a little more hesitant. But, of course, it didn't stop me. It was too fun. At Therapy, I would jsut refuse to talk to him instead of yelling. Narcissa continued to stay with me, and I didn't see much of Lucius. Narcissa said it was becaue he wanted me to mello out before he came to see me, and that he would come when ever I said that I wanted to see him. I wasn't sure when that was going to be. 

I was sitting on my bed one morning when there was a knock on the door. I wasn't sure who it could be, because no one ever came to see me. Narcissa was already there, Draco or Lucius would have Apparated or Flooed, plus they would have been at work. And Gilderoy would have just walked in, had it been him. I looked at Narcissa, but she seeemed just as surprised as I was. She curiously opened the door as I watched from my bed. 

"Goodmorning, Mrs. Malfoy." Sarah Beth grinned. She was dressed in sleek, pink dress robes, and had a big, pink bow on her head like she would wear when we were in school. she was holding a pink brief case. "If Elle ready?"

"Am I ready for what? I got off of the bed and went to the door myself. She looked my pajamas up and down, frowning a bit.

"The Hearing. Why aren't you dressed?"

"That was today?!" I exclaimed. I had completly forgotten about the Hearing! I was a terrible person; I had fotten about clearing Uncle Severus's name! How could I have been so stupid to forget that!

"Elle?" Sarah Beth asked. I opened my eyes, only to find that my hands were over my face. I took them off, and found myself on the ground. Sarh Beth was bend down on one side of me, and Narcissa on the other ."It's okay. I can go myself. It's okay..." She wrapped her arms around me. I pushed her away and cried into Narcissa.

"No!" i sovved. "I have to go! I have to! For Uncle Severus!"

"Shh... Love, calm down. You're Uncle would want you here, recovering. It's okay..."

"No!"

"Ellie. It's okay. I can go by myself." Sarah Beth responded. I frantically shook my head.

"No! I-I have to go! 

"Elle, you're not well enought to go." Narcissa reasoned. "You need to listen to me; Calm down and let Sarah Beth go. She knows what she is doing. She can take care of it, okay? Shhh..." She rubbed circles on my back until my crying stopped. I wrapped my arms around her. Sarah Beth checked the clock on the wall behind us.

"I'm sorry, guys, but I have to go. It wiill all work out, Ellie. I promise. I'm going to try my hardest to go Skeeter." Sarah Beth grinned. Her smile was so big and contagious, that I couldn't help giving her a weak smile back. "Don't worry. I'll fix it."

"Thank you..." I shakily replied, then gently hugged hekr.

........................................................................................................

The day went on, and I was filled with a nerviousness that I simply couldn't get rid of. I was so anxious that it took me thirty minutes of just laying in the bed until I fell asleep, even with the help of my Combinations. 

When I began to wake up, I heard Narcissa talking to someone. I opened my eyes and sat up to see Draco, talking to his mother. I rubbed my eyes, as he made aface that showed that he was more than uncomfortable. 

"I'lll go home now..." He started, and turned torwards the door, but i threw back the covers and stood up. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want him to leave.