The Train There

"Are you sure you have everything?" Narcissa asked as Draco, Gregory, and I stood in a cluster together on the train platform. Gregory had insisted that we went by train, because this was a special, luxary train that spesialized in wine tasting. This was a little unfair for me, since we weren't sure if I could even drink any with my new Combination, but it was his trip, so we couldn't tell him how to get there.

"Yes, I have everything." I insisted, handing my bags to Draco. 

"Do you have enough Floo Powder?" She questioned.

"Yes. Draco and I tripple checked this morning." 

"Do you have all of your pu-" Lucius stopped to corret himself. "Night pants?"

"Yes." I replied a bit more forcefully. A blushed started to show in my checks. 

"Draco, did you make sure she has all of her Combinat-"

"Yes. We tripple checked that, too." Draco tiredly answered. Behind us, the train flew its wistle. Gregory picked up his luggage, which had been sitting at his feet, and flashed a wide smile.

"Come on. We can't miss the train!" He took mine from Draco and went towards the train. "Bye Lucius, by Narcissa!" He nodded, before disapearing into the train. We turned towards our parents. 

"Well... I guess you've got to go." Nariccsa stepped forward to hug me. I let her ,but stiffened. Lucius hugged his son, then we switched. 

"Keep an eye on her." Narcissa told Draco. 

"If you get homesick, Floo us, okay? And try not to lose your temper. You have your money, right?"

"Yes. I have plenty of money." The day before Lucius had went to Gringots to withdraw from my account. I was pretty sure he taken it out of the Malfoy account, but there was no use to argue with him. 

"Okay. Be good." He kissed my forhead as we pulled away. I went in to give him another hug, then took Draco's hand.

"Bye, guys." He picked up his own bag, and we turned away from Mum and Dad and went into the train. Draco handed the ticket taker our tickets, who gave him a set of keys, and we set out to find Gregory.

Unlike the Hogwarts Express, this train was more like a hotel than a train. We went through a few compartments of seats, but thats' where simularities stopped. As we went farther back, we found that there were bedrooms, like a hotel. They all had room numbers. Draco looked at out key and saw that it was labeled 27. We found the room, and found that the door was already unlock. Draco opened the door, and walked in.

Inside was a large window, two beds, a door that I assumed was a bathroom, and chair. Draco closed the door behind us. My luggage was sitting next to teh bed that Gregory wasn't sitting on. 

"This is nice..." I commented, walking over to the empty bed and siitting down. Draco put his bags down and joined me.  

"So what are our plans for when we get there?" Draco put his arm around me. I stiffened and scooted over an inch or two. He didn't move his arm. 

"Well, my try outs are Saturday, so we have all day to do whatever tommorrow before I have to be at the stadium."

"Are you sure you can even try out? You aren't from Italy..." I looked down. I had talked to Draco about that the day before, but hadn't mentioned it to Gregory in fear of him deciding not to go. 

"I don't know." He shrugged. "But how are they going to know I'm not from Italy?"

"Well, your accent, for starters." Draco pointed out.