Speaking Up

The next moring I woke up and was immediatly transported to the Psychiatric Ward, what is, after they sedated me for 'rebeling' and moved me there themselves. But when I woke up there I couldn't tell much of a difference. The room was all white, like the other one. the only differences were that this one hada fireplace, two big white chairs, and a small window, along with my bed. I sat up and looked around. To my dismay, I wasn't alone. Did I ever get to be alone?

"Hello, Miss Snape. Are you feeling any better this morning? Would you like some lunch?" Healer Swanson asked. I stayed silent. I still wasn't going to talk to these tossers. "You're care taker is here, but it's lunch time. Would you like me to bring your lunch so you can have it with them?" I shook my head no, although I was starting to get hungry. He hesistaed a moment. "I'll bring your lunch, along with your visitors." He said, and then left the room. A moment later he came back with a small try with a cup of some kind of broth , bread, and a cup of water. He sat it on the nightstand. 

"How about you get out of bed for your guests?" He patted one of the chairs. I shoook my head no again; there was no way I was getting up. All I wanted was to be left along. "Alright, then. " He sighed and went to the door. "I'll just let them in and leave the three of you alone." He opened it and went through, leaving it open. Then, not only one person but three came in. 

I sat up as the Malfoys all came in, all looking extremily uncomfortible. My eyes locked with Draco's: this was all his fault and he knew it. If it wasn't for him, I would be happy, instead of stuck here. I whimpered and looked aaway, and he did as well. 

Narcissa looked around with that 'I just smelled sour milk' face. Lucius stood beside me. 

"Hello, Elle. How are you feeeling today?" He asked. Narcissa and DRaco forced smiles beside him. I stayed slent. He cleared his throat before conintuing. "I know you must be feeling terrible." 

I teared up. How dare he come here and tlak about how I felt. And bring his son, who had ruined my death. And his wife who hated me. Was he seriously the one Uncle severus wanted to care for me?...

Uncle Severus... 

Tears began snaking down my cheeks.

"Eleanor? Would you like to talk about someting?" He asked, then looked at his wife. Her smile looked more forced. 

"Don't you want to eat lunch?" Narcissa moved to brush some hair out of my face an off of my forehead. I immediatly stifferend and slapped it away. Teh sound of hte impact rang through the silence of the room. I wihimpered and jerked away, covering my face. She stepped back, surprised. Lucius tried to keep his voice even and steady. 

"Is it okay if we touch you?" He aske.d I didn't shake my head yes or no. He thought for a moment. "May Narcissa get this hair out of your face?" He smiled. I shook my head no. I didn't want her touching me.

"WE would like to see your face, dear." Narcissa explained. I scooted away.

"May I get it out of your face?" Lucius adke.d I shrugged. He had never done anything to me. Infact, he had always been quite friendly towards me. I knew Lucius. "Elle?" He questioned again. I nodded my head yes.

He slowly reached up and gently pushed my black, greasy hair back. I looked up at him with wet eyes.

"Doens't that feel better?" He conitned to stroke my hair.

"It would proably feel much better if you washed it." Narcissa put in. I quikcly turned my head, forcing Lucius to stop.

She was already starting. They had been here for maybe fifteen minutes and she had already insulted me. Why was she even here? It's not like she actually cared about me. she needed to drop the innocent,  sweet act and just leave.