Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl

Hey, guys! Eleanor Snape now has an official Facebook Page! Just go to www.facebook.com/eleanorsnapebyelvissparrow for art, chatting, and more! You can post fan art, or even ask me personally questions about the series! Hope to see lots of 'likes'! 

...........................................................................................

I heard his voice before I opened my eyes. I coud feelthat I was still against Narcissa, so she must have stayed in bed with me the rest of the night. I kept my eyes closed and didn't move because I wanted to hear what they were talking about. Their hushed tones sounded serious, and if I let them know I could hear them, they would end the conversation then adn there.

"I told them there was no way she could do it. It would kill her." Lucius said. Narcissa shifter a bit, but kept her arm around me so I would move as least as possible.

"How did they take that?"

"Not very well. The only thing that saved our argument was Sarah Beth Cumberland, the girl who used to sing at our Christmas Balls." He clarified, as if someone could actually forget Sarah Beth. "She was there getting some things from her Aunt's old office. She overheard and confirmed that Eleanor is fine where she is with out a trial, although she hasn't seen her since the Battle. Apparently, she had saved her life."

I mentally flinched: Sarah Beth had saved me. I hadn't even thought about her. How could I have been  so selfish? Should i thank her? Would that be wierd? How does one thank another person for saving their life? 

I acidentlly let out a whimper. I forced myself to keep my eyes closed as Narcissa brushed some hair offo f my cheek.

"Elle?" She queitly asked. AFter being quiet for a couple seconds, she decided I was still asleep and turned her attention back to her husband. "What about us?"

"We still have to go. Our trials are on different dates. Mines first, then yours, then Draco's."

"Draco's?" Narcissa sounded hurt. "But's he's only a child..."

"Not in their eyes. He was seventeen when all this hhappened. HE's technically an adult. They have to have him testify."

"But he's so young..."

"They don't care. All they care about is to make sure none of this ever happens again."

"What if they let them of fadn not us? What will happen to htem? We cant' leave them..." I 

I could tell by the way her voice starained that she was crying. I unconciously wrapped my arms around hers and whimpered again. She was min. Both of them were mine. No one was taking them away from me. 

"Elle? Are you awake, sweet heart?" I stayed quiet, but kept my grip on her.

"I know." Lucius continued. "I thought of that. All we can do is hope that they take them into concideration."

"I hope they do... I don't know what they'll do with out us, expecially Elle. They won't even speak to each other, and I don't want her left her..." Now I knew for a fact that she was crying, because I felt a couple tears fall onto my cheek. I flinched. 

"I know... I just hope most of all that do decide to not make her testify. She can not mentally handle it. She's a mess as it is."

"The poor dear..." Narcissa cooed. Lucius cleared his throat. 

"It's almost nine thirty.  We need to wake her .She was suppose to take her Combination at nine."

"Eleanor, sweet heart, wake up." Narcissa gently nudged me. I used all my will power to act like I was just waking up.