My Real Gondola Ride

I opened my eyes to find myself looking at a ceiling. I closed my eyes back, starting to drift off to sleep... Then sat straight up with my eyes open. Why was I in bed? The last thing I remembered was sitting in the Gondola beside Draco...

"Elle?" Draco rushed over from the other side of the room. I whipped my head to look over at him when he got to my bedside. "Are you alright?"

"I... how did I get here...?" I bit my lip. My heart was pounding. 

"Do you not remember?" He questioned. This sent another wave of intense anxiety through me. I shook my head no. "You feel asleep on the Gondola. And we tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't really cooperate. So, I carried you and we Apparated back. And I got you to wake up just enough to take your Combination, and to change your clothes." I looked down to see I was in my pajamas. "Well, for the most part..." He trialed off. I rubbed my eyes and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I now saw that I only had my boxers on instead of trousers, and no night pants, as I had promised Lucius and Narcissa. Luckily, I had stayed dry. 

"Oh..." I rubbed my eyes again. "Where's Gregory?" 

"In the bathroom. He's about to leave for the try outs."

"This early?" I yawned.

"It's almost ten." He informed. "But yeah. He's hyped."

"I've really got to pee..." I looked at the closed door."

"He should be almost finished. He's been in there a while... Primping and building up confidence..."

"Figures." I rolled my eyes. Gregory was always kind of a spaz, but not usually over his looks. Usually over Quidditch. Which made sense, since he was trying to look nice for Quidditch.

"While you're waiting you can Floo Mum and Dad. I Flooed them last night and told them you were out, but they wanted to talk to you. And they sent Melvin." We waved his wand and the Dragon floated into my hands. I put him down on the bed. 

"Oh. Okay." I got up and walked towards the fire place. I knew I had to, because the other part of the deal was that I Flooed them every night. 

I grabbed my wand from the night stand and used it to light a fire before throwing some Floo Powder into the flame. 

"Malfoy Manore." I clearly instructed. A moment later, I saw the face of a House Elf. He smiled.

"Oh, Little Female Master! Gumby hasn't seen Little Female Master since Little Female Master left! How is Little Female Master?" 

I rolled my eyes.

"Where are Lucius and Narcissa?"

"Oh, Master and Female Master went to the Apothicary. Gumby can tell them that Little Female Master Flooed for them!"

"No, no. I'll just Floo them there." I shook my head.

"Gumby-" Before he could finish, I scattered the ashes, cutting off the conection. He was helpful, but very annoying. All House Elves were. 

I waved my wand again and threw in more Powder.

"Elle, sweet heart! Did you have fun yesterday!" It was only a few seconds before Narcissa answered. I serpressed a yawn. 

"Yeah, I guess. I had some good wine on the train here."

"Oh, yes. How did the train ride go? You didn't Floo us that night?"

"Sorry. There wasn't a fireplace on the train. It was good... I had some wine, like I said. And it made me sleep well... Actually, I slept very well tonight, too."