Intervention

I stopped short when I entered Gildy's room. I had woken up from my nap about 30 minutes ago, but was just making my way to him. Sitting all on his bed was not only himself, but Chase, William, and, surprisingly, Jenna. I looked them all over, then stepped back, suddenly feeling panic creep into my throat. Surely they weren't ganging up on me, not with Gildy, at least. I bit my lip.

"Calm down. We aren't here to beat you up or anything." William started, standing up. That only made me back up even more. 

"Leave me alone!" I snapped. Chase shook his head.

"No, we are here to appologize. Well... No, actually they are. You should be appologizing to me, too. All of you shunned me first!" He pointed out. I knitted my bows and stepped forward, confused.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"We said that we are here to appologize." William said again.

"We are sorry we were mean to you... It was all Ivy...She...She's being mean..." Jenna explained, then looked away as she began crying. Gilderoy frowned at her. It always makes him uncomfortable when people cried. 

"Good. You should be appologizing. You were really rude to Gilderoy and I."

"Do I need to mention again that all of you were rude to me!" Chase exclaimed, throwing his arms into the air. I finally came closer, away from the door. 

"It doesn't matter." William interupted. "We are all on the same side now, if Elle forgives us, that is."

"Do you forgive us, Elle?" Jenna said, wiping away some teasr that wer estreaming down her face. 

"Yeah, I guess." I recrossed my arms .If it wasn't for her, I probably would have said no. 

"Great. Now that you're with us, we need your help with Ivy." Chase started. I cut him off.

"Ivy? She was the one who's been a jerk to all of us! What does this have to do with her?"

"She is out of control!" William exclaimed. "I didn't really like Phillips, but Ivy was being so rediculus that she basically drove me to talk to him!" 

"What? What do you mean?"

"You're not here when all of this happens. You only see her during Group Session. She's terrible!" Chase waved his arms again. 

"What has she done?" I quietly asked. Chase started,

"Well, you were there for when you guys shunned me. And ever since she has taughnted me. Calling me a thief all the time. Stealing things herself, and then blamming it on me! Who do you think the Healers are going to blame? Her, who is here for anorexia, or me, who is here because they're a diagnosed kleptomaniac!" 

"And she's was always trying to make me do stuff to Chase, too. And I wouldn't, because even though we weren't tlaking ot him, I felt bad because Chase is my closest friend here. That's what drove me to tlak to Phillips: Becaue if I did, then she would get made and 'banish' me from here little clique."

"And that's not all. She kept hiding things from Gilderoy!" Chase went on.

"What!? She is!?" Gilderoy jumped up. Chase shook his head.

"We told you that."

"You did?"

"Yes, we did. She kept hiding your things, making you think you forgot about them. No, you remembered, she just moved everything."

"Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was going crazy..." Gilderoy let out a sigh of relief. We all stared at him. "What... I'm not!" 

"And then Ivy was angry that I was going home.."