Tearing a Family Appart

A couple weeks later, Narcissa and Draco same back as they had been doing every week to visit and bring Lucius clothes for until their next visit. This time I was eagerly waiting for them, though, because they were bringing more than just clothes and foul moods. Every day I had to visit and tlak with Healer Green, who, during one session, asked if I wanted anything from home brought to me. I told him I wanted Melvin and Orion. He explained to me that Orion could not stay here with me because the Hospital did not allow dogs, but Narcissa could bring him when she visited for therapeutic puposes. 

I was so excited to see him, and now, thanks to the Combinations, I was showing it... kind of. Although over al lI felt better and brighter mentally, physically I felt ill. My muscles and joints throbbed along with my stomach. I could barley keep anything down. But hey, atleast I wasn't constantly crying. 

This was the third set I had taken. the first made me sweat, decresed my amount of urine (which caused me not to wet. That problem came back when they switched my Combination), but made my depression worsen. The second made me laugh uncontrolibly. Now I was on this set, that made my emotions feel almost normal, but made my body feel terrible.

"Lucius, I don't want to take this anymore>" I whine, pressing my face into the pillow. If I moved too quickly, I would throw up everywhere.

"I know you don't. I don't want you to, either, but you have to until they change you over." He explained, starting to pull my blanket off of me. "But on teh virght side, you get to see Narcissa and Draco."

"And Orion!" I added excitedly. It wasn't likeI actually cared about the rest of the Malfoys. He chuckled.

"Yes, and Orion. So, that being, you should get out of bed and shower for them so you can look nice." He coaxed. I shook my head no. We had this fight every day. I didn't want to leave his side, and to shower I had to do so. Being alone let my mind wonder, which brought bad thoughts, which, in turn, brough in my good friends depression and anxiety.

"I don't want to..." I sat up and hugged the pillow.

"I know you don't. You've told me, but it's unsanitary not to shower regularly."

"But I don't smell, so what's the point?"

"True, but there are lots of dirty things on you that you can't see."

"No." I said again. He sighed.

"Okay, you don't have to shower right now, but you have to by the end of the day. Will you brush your hair and teeth?"

"Yes, Lucius." I got up and went into the bathroom.. After brushing my teeht I brought the hair brush in there for him to brush my overly greasy hair himself. He he wanted it brushed he could do it himself.

He was in the middle of this when the door opened without warning. Lucius put the brush down beside him.

"Hello, Love." Narcissa gave Lucius a quick kiss before hugging him. I watched silently. 

"Hello. Hello, Draco." Lucius greeted his son. Draco looked at him a moment before nodding.

"Elle, I have something for you." Narcissa commetned, then guestered to the door they had left open. I looked towars it just in time to see Orion excitdly run in. He sniffed the ground. REconizing my sent, he yipped and ran to me.

I snatched him up and help him close .He barked and wagged his stub of a tail. I laughed and smiled for the first time in what felt like ages. I cralwed down int othe floor and let him scamper all over my body, licking me.

"I've missed you so much!" I gushed as the dog licked my nose. Finally, I got to see part of my family. The only part left of my family.

"You've made her very happy." Lucius stated, taking a bag of clean clothes from his wife.